Good news i.e. Department of Technical Education, Andhra Pradesh has published the AP POLYCET 2019 Couselling Schedule for ADMISSIONS INTO POLYTECHNICS (APPOLYCET – 2019). All the related candidates who qualified in APPOLYCET – 2019, you are suggested to check the counseling schedule.
The Qualified candidates of A.P-POLYCET-2019 are informed that the admission into Polytechnics will be conducted based on Web based Counselling. Accordingly, the qualified candidates of A.P-POLYCET-2019 are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated below and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies like
1. S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo (Original or Internet copy).
2. Aadhar card. (Will be returned after verification)
3. IV to X Study Certificate or Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
4. Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2016 or white ration Card for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
5. Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category candidates.
6. PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable
NOTE: Original certificates need not be deposited in the college at the time of admission
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR SC/BC/OC AND MINORITIES CANDIDATES (Reporting Time: 9.00 A.M./1:00 PM Every Day)
A.P-POLYCET-2019 Counselling Schedule
Reporting Time: 9:00 AM (Forenoon Session)
|24th May 2019||1||4000|
|25th May 2019||8001||17000|
|26th May 2019||25001||35000|
|27th May 2019||45001||55000|
|28th May 2019||65001||76000|
|29th May 2019||87001||98000|
Reporting Time: 1:00 PM (Afternoon Session)
|24th May 2019||4001||8000|
|25th May 2019||17001||25000|
|26th May 2019||35000||45000|
|27th May 2019||55001||65000|
|28th May 2019||76001||87000|
|29th May 2019||98001||LAST RANK|
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR PH, CAP, NCC, SPORTS & GAMES AND ANGLO-INDIAN CATEGORIES (REPORTING TIME 9.00 A.M. Everyday)
|25th May 2019||ANGLO-INDIAN, PH & CAP||1-LAST|
|26th May 2019||NCC||1-50000|
|26th May 2019||SPORTS||1 – 50000|
|27th May 2019||NCC||50001 – Last rank|
|27th May 2019||SPORTS||50001-Last rank|
- PH – Physically handicapped (visual, hearing, orthopedically disabled).
- NCC- National Cadet Cops,
- Sports- Sports & Games.
- CAP- Children of Armed forces Personnel.
- ST candidates to attend for Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centres marked with ** only.
- PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Anglo-Indian, Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Cops) should attend the Certificate Verification as per the schedule at any one of the Govt. Polytechnics, Vijaywada, Tirupathi, Visakhapatnam.
Processing Fee: The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 400/- While OC/BC candidates have to pay Rs. 700/- towards Processing Fee.
Tuition Fee: Tuition fee payable after allotment is Rs. 4,700 (for Government and aided Polytechnics) and Rs.25,000 per annum (in Private unaided Polytechnics and Second Shift Engineering Colleges).The reimbursement of Tuition fee in respect of all eligible candidates will be as per the orders issued by Government of Andhra Pradesh from time to time.
However, The candidates who have been allotted a seat have to pay a non refundable fee of Rs.800/- towards A.P-SBTET recognition fee, Admissions fee, Syllabus Book, MIS fee & Tech Fest fee through online while downloading allotment order. The candidates have to pay difference of tuition fee in the allotted college.
It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation category Certificates.
SCHEDULE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS
|27.05.2019 & 28.05.2019||1||45000|
|29.05.2019 & 30.05.2019||45001||Last rank|
|31.05.2019||Change of Options Rank 1 to Last|
|02.06.2019||Release of allotments on web|
On the last day of schedule, options last exercised by the candidate will be frozen and candidate should take a print out. IF CANDIDATE WISHES TO CHANGE THE OPTIONS ONCE AGAIN AFTER FREEZING, CHANGE FROZEN OPTIONS ON 31st May 2019 from any HLC or Home or internet cafe. THIS IS THE FINAL OPPORTUNITY AND AFTER THIS NO FURTHER CHANGE CAN BE DONE. THE OPTIONS RECORDED IN THE SERVER ON THE LASTDAY WILL ALONE BE CONSIDERED FOR ALLOTMENT OF SEATS.
1) Allotments will be placed in Website https://appolycet.nic.in on 02nd June 2019 after 06.00 PM.
2) Enter the ICR Form Number, Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
3) Download the allotment order and report to the college.
4) Class work will commence from 06th June 2019.
A.P-POLYCET-2019 Counselling Schedule
A.P-POLYCET-2019 ADMISSIONS | List of Help Line Centre
Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam**
M.R.A.G.R. Govt. Polytechnic, Vizianagaram**
GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, PARVATHIPURAM, VIZIANAGARAM DIST
Government Polytechnic, Visakhapatnam**
Govt Institute of Chemical Engineering, Visakhapatnam
GOVT. MODEL RESIDENTIAL POLYTECHNIC, PADERU**, VSP DIST
GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, ANKAPALLY, VSP DIST
Government Polytechnic, Narsipatnam, VSP DIST
Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada** EG DIST
Govt. Polytechnic – Women, Kakinada EG DIST
G. M.R. Polytechnic, Bommuru, Rajahmundry. EG DIST
Sri YVS & Sri BRM Polytechnic, Mukteswaram, EG dist
S.M.V.M. Polytechnic, Tanuku, W.G. Dist.**
SMTB Seetha Polytechnic, Bhimavaram, W.G.Dist.
SIR C.R.R. POLYTECHNIC, ELURU ,W.G DIST
Government Polytechnic, Vijayawada
Andhra Loyola Degree College, Vijayawada **
Government Polytechnic, Gannavaram krishna dist
Government Polytechnic for women, Nandigama Krishna dist
AANM AND VVRSR POLYTECHNIC, GUDLAVALLERU krishna dist
MBTS Govt. Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur
J N T U COLLEGE OF ENGG, NARASARAOPET, GUNTUR DIST
BAPATLA POLYTECHNIC, BAPATLA, GUNTUR DIST
D.A. Govt. Polytechnic, ONGOLE**, PRAKASAM DIST
Government Polytechnic, ADDANKI, PRAKASAM DIST
Govt. Polytechnic, Nellore
Govt. Polytechnic, GUDUR, NELLORE DIST
S.V. Government Polytechnic, Tirupathi**
GOVT. MODEL RESIDENTIAL POLYTECHNIC, MADANAPALLE, CHITTOOR DIST
Govt. Polytechnic, KALIKIRI CHITTOOR DIST
Government Polytechnic – Women, Kadapa**
Government Polytechnic, PRODDATUR, KADAPA DIST
Government Polytechnic, Anantapur**
Government Polytechnic, KALAYANDURG, ATP DIST
Government Polytechnic for women, Hindupur, ATP DIST
Sri G. Pulla Reddy Govt. Polytechnic, Kurnool**
E.S.C. Govt. Polytechnic, Nandyal, Kurnool Dist.
For any queries regarding above topic, please tell us through below comment session.