AP POLYCET 2017 online application submission over by 13th April 2017, now this is time to downloading of Hall Tickets. Andhra Pradesh-Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET) 2017 Hall Tickets are now available to download online official website at polycetap.nic.in. All the related candidates who eligible and preparing to appear for the AP POLYCET Entrance test 2017, you are suggested to take print out of your hall ticket and appear for the test. Candidates can follow the below mentioned few simple steps, in order to downloading of Hall tickets online.
Andhra Pradesh-Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2017
Download Hall Tickets at : https://polycetap.nic.in/Default.aspx
Hall Tickets status: Available to download now.
Note: Candidates should check your examination date, timing and examination center name & address in your downloaded hall ticket only. Candidates also required preserving your hall ticket at safe place up-to completion of Diploma / Polytechnic Admissions 2017-18
Instructions to candidates:
- Candidates are required to attend at examination center before 30 minutes to start the test
- You should bring the downloaded print out copy of hall ticket along with any one of photo proof identity card like Aadhar card / Ration Card / Driving License / Voter Card / etc.
Read more instructions in your downloaded hall ticket.
If any candidates have doubts on above topic, please feel free to comment us below. We will replay soon.
State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET) Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada – has published the Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET) 2017 official notification “No.SBTET/Pre-exam/VIJ-101/Polycet-2017/2016” through online official website on 8th March 2017. The online application invited from eligible candidates to apply for “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)” 2017 for admission into all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non Engineering/Technology courses in AP State institutions.
AP POLYCET 2017 online application commencement from 21st March 2017, so all the students who have passed SSC (10th Class) with minimum of pass percentage in relevant subjects, those who are interested can apply for AP POLYCET 2017 by filling the online application form. Interested candidates can check the application details at below.
Date of issue notification: 8th March 2017
Booklet available from: (Tuesday) 21st March 2017
Online application form activate from: 21st March 2017
Last date for filing of online application form: (Thursday) 13th April 2017
Date and Time of Entrance test: 28th April 2017 (Friday) from 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Publication of CET results: In May 2017
Issue Rank card for qualified candidates from: In May 2017
Web Counseling commencement from: In June 2017
Note : The admission schedule (Web Counseling) will be notified in all leading Newspapers after declaration of POLYCET 2017 results.
AP POLYCET full form for Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test
State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh conducting the AP-POLYCET Entrance test
POLYCET conducting for providing admission into various Diploma / Polytechnic Courses in Engineering / Non Engineering/ Technology programmes Polytechnics / institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in Andhra Pradesh State
AP POLYCET 2017 conduct for the candidates who seeking admission in to Diploma / Polytechnic for the academic year 2017 - 2018
The candidates who passed Matriculation (10th Class) are eligible to apply AP POLYCET 2017
Application receiving through online mode
There will be online basis of Web Counseling for polytechnics admissions
Seat allotment will be given based merit in entrance test.
- The candidates who qualified SSC or its equivalent examinations under Board of Secondary Education, A.P., Vijayawada are eligible
Candidates who have compartmentally passed or appearing for SSC Exams March 2017 are also eligible to apply.
- However, they must have passed in all the subjects before seeking admission.
- APOSS/NIOS shall cover Mathematics, Science and Social/Computers and should be passed in all subjects with a minimum of 35% in each subject.
Age Limit: There is no age limit for POLYCET entrance test
Application fee: Rs.350/-
- The eligible and interested candidates can apply through online official website at https://polycetap.nic.in/appl_form.aspx
- Application must be submitted on or before last date i.e. 13th April 2017 (Thursday)
- Candidates can follow the below given few steps in order apply.
Steps in Application Submission
- Fill details in the Application Form
- Open the webpage: https://polycetap.nic.in/appl_form.aspx
- Enter your details and click on Show Application
- Fill the online application form clearly with your details
- Please verify the all fields which entered by you before submitting it
- Upload Photo & Signature
- Pay Application fee of Rs 350/-
- Check your application status at: https://polycetap.nic.in/view_print_appl.aspx
- Now take print out of application form
- Finally Download Hall Ticket at https://polycetap.nic.in/print_cand_hall_ticket.aspx
Note : Candidates should preserve your hall ticket after completion of POLYCET entrance test, because you need to submit POLYCET 2017 Hall Ticket at the time of admissions.
Please note that only one Hall ticket will be generated against an APPLICANT.
If any mistakes occurs / need to change application details please sin in at https://polycetap.nic.in/Login.aspx
- Help Line Centers
- AP-Online Centers
- Online: Through payment gate way
- SBTET AP will publish the admission schedule (Web Counseling) dates in all leading Newspapers after declaration of POLYCET results
- Polytechnic / Diploma admissions shall be made on the basis of Web Counseling for the academic year 2017-2018.
Read more at https://polycetap.nic.in (&) https://sbtetap.gov.in
If any candidates have queries regarding above topic, please comment us below (or) direct contact AP POLYCET help line number given below.