Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) shortly issues the Post Graduate Medical Admission Test (PGMET- 2018) Results / Merit List. The BCECEB PGMAT 2018 Qualified candidates have to attend for BCECEB Medical Admissions 2018-19 Counselling for get admission into MD / MS / PG Diploma, MDS & MD (Ayurveda) Courses in different Medical / Dental & Ayurvedic Colleges of the State of Bihar. All the related candidates who participated in BCECEB PGMAT Entrance exam 2018 are advised to check their rank / merit through online. As well as find the BCECEB Medical admissions 2018-19 Counselling process at below.
Important dates :
Date of PGMAT Exams : 6th March 2016
Date issue answer key : 7th March 2016 (Tentatively)
Publish of PGMAT Results : March last week (Exact date will update soon)
Medical Admissions counseling date : in April 2016
Important notes :
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board purely known as BCECEB.
Post Graduate Medical Admission Test shortly called as PGMAT.
BCECEB has been conducting the PGMAT Entrance test for admissions into various Medical courses under different Medical / Dental & Ayurvedic Colleges of the State of Bihar.
BCECEB PGMAT 2018 Merit / Rank required to admission into MD/ MS/ PGD, MDS & MD (Ayurveda) Courses for academic session 2016-17.
The Bihar Board PGMAT 2018 qualified candidates will be called for Counselling/ Interview for verification of original documents and identity by personal appearance.
After counsellings finally selected candidates will get Medical admissions.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has successfully conducted the Post Graduate Medical Admission Test 2016 on 6th March 2016 at various exam centres throughout India. There are several candidates who applied successfully, appeared for BCECEB PGMAT 2016. All the aspirants are eagerly looking for the PGMAT 2016 solved answer key. The related candidates can be downloaded the BCECEB PGMAT 2016 Final Answer Key PDF file through online official website at http://bceceboard.com/Home.php
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will be declared the PGMAT 2018 Results / Merit for the participated candidates in Last week of March (Tentatively). All the related candidates who want to download their BCECEB PGMAT 2018 Rank Card may follow the below given simple steps in order to downloading of online PGMAT 2018 Rank card.
- Logon to: http://bceceboard.com/Home.php
- Look for PGMAT 2018 Answer key link and click on it
- Save answer key pdf file, as well as take print for future reference
Direct link to download the PGMAT 2018 Score Card will be updated here soon.
- The merit list wise candidates will be called for BCECEB Medical Admission 2018 Counselling/ Interview for verification of original documents and identity by personal appearance.
- The placement will be done on merit-cum-choice basis. No change in the choice will be allowed later on.
- The candidates coming late during counselling may be considered but placement will be done only on the existing vacancy at that time.
- For Medical admission in reserve categories, all Institutions will be considered as one unit.
- Dates and the venue of Counselling/ Interview by personal appearance will be updated here soon.
Post Graduate Medical Degree / Diploma Seats Availability in Government Medical Colleges (PGMAT-2018) in Bihar State
Category-Wise Distribution of seats in Government Medical Colleges (Based on PGMAT-2018)
|Total State Seats||173||142||315|
If any queries regards above topic, please write in below comment box. We will check and answer you as soon as possible.