How to Check AP Scholarship Bank Account Status?, How to Get TG ePass Bank Account Status? How to get Andhra Pradesh Treasury scholarship Bank A/C status? and Know your Telangana Scholarship Bank Account Details? etc., for all these questions, you may find answer below. Students who applied for scholarship and wish to know whether the scholarship amount is transferred to their Bank Account or not may find the details regarding Scholarship Bank Account Status in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Website for ePASS AP : https://epass.apcfss.in/
Website for ePASS TS : https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
Schemes & Policies
Telangana Welfare Schemes and Policies, in this post gives complete information about the newly formed telangana state welfare schemes. Telangana government pathakalu introduced by telangana state like epass, health cards, telangana pensions, fee reimbursement, kalyana laxmi, shaadi mubarak and many more schemes for BC,SC and ST people. In this post we discuss on the different development telangana welfare schemes and policies that are introduced by the telangana state.
- Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam:
Government decided to sanction a one-time financial assistance of Rs 1,00,116/- at the time of marriage to each SC/ST/BC/EBC girl Under Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam.
- Shaadi Mubaarak:
Government introduced Shaadi Mubaarak scheme for minority community unmarried girls. Rs.1,00,116/- will be assisted for minority girls.
- Scheduled castes development:
The scheduled castes population in Telangana is 54,32,680 which is 15.44% of total population as per 2011 cencus report. Government allotted 1096 crores in budget.
- Ambedkar overseas vidya nidhi:
To help SC/ST students pursue higher education in foreign universities an assistance of Rs 20 lakhs will sanctioned to meritorious students.
- Chief Minister’s Overseas Scholarship Scheme for Minorities :
To help Minority students pursue higher education in foreign universities an assistance of Rs 20 lakhs will sanctioned to meritorious students.
- Mahatma Jyothiba Phule BC Overseas Vidya Nidhi :
To help BC/EBC students pursue higher education in foreign universities an assistance of Rs 20 lakhs will sanctioned to meritorious students.
Help Line (Contact Details)
Address : Project Monitoring Unit SPIU,Ground Floor, Damodaram Sanjeevaiah Sankshema Bhavan (DSS Bhavan)
Land Mark : Opp : Chacha Nehru Park, Masab Tank, Hyderabad
General Issues : 040-23390228
Technical Issues : 040-23120311, 23120312
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
All Calls will be answered 10:30 A.M. to 5 P.M. on Working Days
Check Fee structure Report for AP at : https://epass.apcfss.in/
Telangana : https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
Students who are eligible and not eligible to apply / receive EPASS Scholarships
- Students who belong to the categories of (Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe) SC & ST whose annual parental income is below (or) Equal to 2 Lakhs are eligible to apply for APEPASS
- All the BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is 1 lakh or below can apply for APEPASS
Note: Students must need to maintain their attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter
The Students are not cover / eligible to receive Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships (EPASS)
- The students belonging to other than SC, ST, BC, EBC and DW (Disabled) categories
- If the SC, ST Students annual parental income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs and more than One lakh Rupees for BC, EBC, Disabled Students are not eligible to receive EPASS scholarship.
- All Students who pursuing part time courses, online courses are not eligible.
- Students who admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annul.
- Students of BC, EBC & DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses
In order to know, whether the scholarship amount is successfully transferred or not, you need to check fields such as BANK CODE (Cross check, whether it is your branch or not), BANK ACNO (Cross check, whether it is your Bank Ac Number or not), AMOUNT (To know how much you are paid), STATUS (It should displayed with “Success”), TRANS ID (There must be Transaction ID), CORP-REFNO (There must be Corp Reference Number), ECHEQNO (There must be E-cheque Number), POST-DATE (To know the date when the amount is transferred to your account) and POST-TIME (To know time).
Process to know Scholarship Bank Account Status:-
State of Andhra Pradesh
- Browse the link: https://treasury.ap.gov.in/aptry/index2.php
- Enter your “Bank Account Number”
- Check Status, Amount, Post date and Corp Refno field to know amount successfully transferred or not.
State of Telangana
- Open the link: https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/main/index.php?service=accdetails
- Enter your “Bank Account Number”
- To know scholarship amount successfully transferred or not, Check Status (eg: Success), Amount (eg: 1800), Post date (eg: 12/06/2014) and Corp Refno (eg: XXXX-XXXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXX_XXXXXXXXXXXXXX-XXXX) field
Know Your Telangana Scholarship Application Status
If any candidates facing problem while checking ePASS Scholarship Status, please contact us by sending your queries through below comment session / box. (OR) contact directly with ePASS head office, the contact details was mentioned below for both of AP & TS Stated.
ePASS Head office Address for both states
Project Monitoring Unit
The Director of Social Welfare,
Government Junior College Campus (Girls), Payakapuram,
Near Nunna Police Station,
Vijayawada – 520015
Project Monitoring Unit
Damodaram Sanjeevaiah Sankshema Bhavan (DSS Bhavan)
Opp : Chacha Nehru Park
Masab Tank, Hyderabad
Telephone Numbers (All Calls will be answered 10:30 A.M. to 5 P.M. on Working Days)
|040-23120411,23120412 (Technical Issues)||040-23390228(General Issues)
040-23120311,23120312 (Technical Issues)
Help Desk Email Id
If any candidates have doubts regarding above ePASS topic, please comment us through below comment box. We will answer you shortly.