Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Appointment 2015 is for 1919 TGT (Group‐C Services) under direct recruitment. Candidates willing to working as Elementary Teacher in Haryana may apply through online website:www.hssc.gov.in from 21st August 2015 to 21st September 2015.
HSSC, Panchkula Department Of Elementary Education, Haryana is going to invite Online Applications from 21st August 2015 and close on 21st September 2015. for filing up 1919 posts of Trained Graduate Teachers (Tgt) (Group-C Services) across the State of Haryana. Candidates who are willing to apply for TGT Posts, have to fulfill the eligible criteria and may apply from online at www.hssc.gov.in between 21st August 2015 and 21st September 2015. More info such as eligible criteria, education, age limit, application fee, online application procedure and interview details are available here below.
This is one of the latest Govt Jobs of Haryana, People who wish to search more other Haryana Sarkarinaukri, Please refer below given different Haryana Government Jobs.
HSSC ADVERTISEMENT NO.03 & 04/2015
TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHERS (TGT) (GROUP-C SERVICES)
TOTAL NO. OF POSTS: 1919 VACANCIES
- 895 post of TGT Science (including 754 post of Backlog) (Re-advertised)
- 662 post of TGT Physical Education
- 31 posts of TGT Urdu (Re-advertised).
- 34 posts of TGT Music.
- 72 Posts of TGT Home Science.
- 201 post of TGT Science (MWT)
- 6 Posts of TGT Home Science (MWT).
- 18 post of TGT Physical Education (MWT).
Pay scale: Rs 9300‐34800 (PB-2) with a grade pay of Rs 4600/‐
Qualification: Degree with at least 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.)/(Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) conducted by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani.
Age limit: Candidates age will be 18‐42 years. The age relaxation will be as per Haryana Govt rule.
Application Fee: Applicants are required to pay processing fee as below given. The fee will be made payment through Net banking or e-Challan, after 48 hours of registration of online application form. Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment i.e. Net banking or e-Challan while applying online.
150/- for General (Male / Female)
75/- for Female of Haryana resident only
35/- for SC/BC/SBC/EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Male)
18/- for SC/BC/SBC/EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Female).
No fee for Physically Handicapped / Ex-Serviceman of Haryana
Online Application Procedure: Candidates who are satisfied eligible criteria may fill online application form from 21/08/2015 to 21/09/2015 at www.hssc.gov.in.
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form.
- After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated.
- Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-challan form.
- After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of application form and e-challan.
- The hard copy of application form along with all required documents must be brought at the time of verification/scrutiny-cum-interview.
Candidates are required to upload following scanned documents along with online applications. So candidates may have scanned copy of below given certificates.
Matric showing Date of Birth and mark sheet of Diploma/Degree etc., DESM, Sport Gradation Certificate, BCA/BCB/SC/PHC/SBC/EBPG Certificate, Haryana Domicile Certificate, Aadhar Card, e-Challan, Photograph duly signed by the Candidate, signatures of the Candidate, Teaching Experience Certificate (if applicable as per note-2 above) and etc..
Online Apply: www.hssc.gov.in
Read TGT Notification:
HSSC helpline Nos. 0172-2566597 on all working days from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
Printed copy of the application form with original certificates and photocopy of self attested certificates must be brought by the candidate at the time of HSSC TGT interview/verification alongwith Photo, Identity Proof i.e. Identity Card/Driving License/ Passport/Voter Card/Pan Card/Aadhar Card etc.
The interview schedule made available on official site i.e.www.hssc.gov.in. The HSSC TGT Call letter/Admit card for interview will be issued by HSSC, Once the TGT interview dates are announced.
We will update latest information about this recruitment here, keep visit this page for latest news on the HSSC TGT recruitment 2015