Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2019, Aurangabad. Indian Army issued notification for recruitment rally for screening test 2019. An Army recruitment Rally is being organized from 21 July, 2019 to 07 Aug, 2019 at Aurangabad. Screening for candidates will be carried out as per program given in notice. This is an open rally. Candidates not to come through any Employment Exchange or Pre- Recruitment Training Centre
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Aurangabad 2019
Name of the Post: Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk/SKT
Qualification: 10th/SSC and Inter/HSC
Application Fee: NO
Age Limit: 17.5 years – 23 Years
Important date: from 21-07-2019 to 07-08-2019.
Click Here to Read Detailed Indian Army Recruitment Notification
How to apply:- Candidate who are willing to working in Indian Army from Aurangabad may attend Screening Test held in rally as per schedule with their original certificate and a set of photocopy of certificates.
Candidates should bring the following documents:-
- Original SSC/HSC mark sheet and board certificate or higher education certifcates.
- In case, the board certificate has not been received, original provisional certificates duly stamped and certifying the date of birth from concerned education board.
- Transfer certificate in original or boniafide certificate from School/College.
- Sarpanch dakhla and character certificate should not have date of issue more than six months.
- Caste certificate, Caste certificate signed by village Sarpanch only for open castes.
- Fourteen copies of latest passport size photographs (size 5 cm x 4 cm) from same negative. Black and white photographs will not be accepted. Photographs are not to be attested.
- Domicile candidates must have the domicile certificate signed by the District Magistrate
- Age and Natidnality certificate duly signed by Tehsildar/Executive Magistrate.
- Rehvasi Certificate (Residential Certificate giving complete details) signed by Tehsildar.
- Relationship certificate for Son of Serviceman/Ex-serviceman should be signed by an Officer not below the rank of Major with all particulars like Pers No, Rank, Name and appointment (i.e SRO/CRO).
Note Bring one set of Xerox copfes of all above documents duly attested by j Gazetted Officer. Also bring two self addressed envelopes.
Recruitment in the army is free of cost. if you are fit in all respects and are in the merit for selection, you will be recruited. Beware of cheats and touts. There are no middle men or agents involved in recruiting. No money should be paid to such persons. If you come across any such person, report to the nearest police station or anti corruption cell. Your queries will be entertained by recruiting staff of respective army recruiting office, who will assist you in all possible respects