Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE), Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) organizing the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2016. The UP Polytechnic Admission Test (JEEUP) 2016 Online Application form activated from 11th January 2016 to 16th February 2016. JEEUP 2016 Online application form still available up to 16th Feb 2016, apply at http://jeecup.nic.in/.
JEEUP 2016 is a state level entrance exam which is also known as UP Polytechnic conducts by Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE). JEEUP Full form for Joint Entrance Examination Uttar Pradesh. UPBTE provide seats for Diploma / Polytechnic Regular courses in Uttar Pradesh state, based on Joint Entrance Examination (JEEUP) Merit / rank.
JEECUP Diploma / Polytechnic Entrance Test May 2016 Results & Counselling Scheme
UP Poly Entrance Exam May 2016 Admit Card Print
JEECUP on 01/06/2016 Call Letter Download
JEECUP 2016 Online Application Form: Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education going to conduct the Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) UP 2016 on 1st May 2016. The JEEUP 2016 Entrance test will be arranging at different examination centers by UPBTE. The interested and eligible candidates do polytechnic in different fields in Uttar Pradesh, may apply for JEEUP 2016. The candidates who want to apply for JEEUP 2016 may check the eligibility, application fee, application procedure / registration details, available below
Eligibility for JEEUP 2016
The JEEUP 2016 online application invited from the Indian citizen who qualified secondary examination with at least 35% marks (or) HSB (higher secondary Board) examination (or) Bachelor’s Degree (UG) in Science from any government recognized University / Board.
JEEUP Entrance Exam 2016 Fee :
The applicants for JEECUP 2016 have to pay below given sum of the amount online mode or by challan from State bank of india /Allahabad bank
GEN/OBC Candidates have to pay : Rs. 300/-
SC/ST Candidates have to pay : Rs. 200/-
How to apply for UP Polytechnic / Diploma Entrance Exam 2016
- Go to : http://jeecup.nic.in/genreg/root/Home.aspx?appFormId=JEECUP2016
- Click on Apply button
- Read the instructions and click to proceed
- Fill the application form at : http://jeecup.nic.in/GenReg/Registration/ApplicationForm.aspx
- Please verify the details before submission online application
- Here step-1 you will get “Registration No & Password”
- Log-in with your Registration No & Password
- Enter the required personal details
- Finally verify and submit it
- Upload recent Photograph and Signature
- Payments through net banking (or) Challan
- Finally your registration done and take the print out of Acknowledgement Document
JEECUP 2016 Admitcard
The applicants of JEEUP 2016 admitcard will be generated and upload to JEECUP official website http://jeecup.nic.in/. So the candidates need to download JEECUP 2016 Admit Card through online before going to appear for the entrance test on 1st May 2016. The online admit card for JEECUP 2016 will be available to download from 8th (or) 15th April 2016. Candidates must and should need to attend for JEECUP 2016 Exams with their admit card, without admit card not allowed to exam.
JEECUP 2015 Syllabus
The applicants for JEECUP 2016 are advised to learn syllabus of class 10th, 11th and 12th level Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics question will be asked for JEECUP.
JEEUP 2016 Exam Pattern
JEECUP Entrance test Question paper has 120 objective type questions with negative marking system. One mark deduct for each wrong answer
Subjects wise weigtage
- Mathematics : 60
- Chemistry : 30
- Physics : 30
JEECUP 2016 Results
The JEECUP 2016 Result will be announced in 20th (or) 30th May, 2016 tentatively. The related candidates can download JEECUP 2016 Merit Card / Rank Card through the Board official website only.
JEECUP 2016 Counselling Process
The qualified candidates for JEECUP 2016 will be called for the counselling which will organize by the UP Education Board from 1st week of June, 2016. The candidates are required to bring their original certification at the place of counselling
JEECUP 2016 selection process:
The UP Polytechnic / Diploma Courses selection process of candidates will be proffered on merit of JEECUP 2016 examination
Seat allotment for JEECUP 2016
85% seats are reserved for those candidates who belong to Uttar Pradesh state. Remaining 15% Seats for other states students. The seat allotment will be decided by the Government and there will no change.
- JEEUP Online application start from: 11th January 2016
- Last date for application receiving online: 16th February 2016
- Date of issue JEEUP 2016 Admit card: Second week of April 2016
- Date of JEEUP Entrance test: 1st May 2016
- Date of issue JEEUP Results / Merit/ Rank Card: 25th May 2016
- Counselling Held in June month 2016 (The exact date will be update here)
If any queries on above topic, comment us below.
Leave a Reply