Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur going to announce B.Tech (R09) 4-2 & 3-2 Sem, B.Tech (R13) Semester-1-1, 2-2 Examinations Held in April, 2018 Date Sheet.Are you looking for JNTUA Date Sheet 2018? This page will help to download the B.Tech Sem time table 2018. The students of JNTUA those who have to attend for the B.Tech final sem exams April, 2018 you all are encouraged to check your examination schedule clearly to getting preparation of your exams. Students can read more tips about how to get preparation of B.Tech exams below.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
B.Tech (R09/R13) 1-1, 2-2, 3-2 & 4-2 Sem Exams April, 2018 Results
Check results at : https://jntuaresults.azurewebsites.net
Check for JNTUA Results
JNTUA will be issue the official time table notification for B.Tech Sem Exams 2018. There are a big number of students are early looking for the B.Tech schedule 2018. So the time table needs to be released by the university very soon. Present the time table was preparing by the JNTUA University. Once complete the preparation process and then the schedule will be upload to online its official website. After declare the B.Tech scheme notification it update here very faster. So the related students keep update with this page to find your examination schedule. More details read below
JNTU Anantapur B.Tech 2018 Examinations date
The university likely to be announce the B.Tech scheme in 2nd or 3rd week of March month of 2018. The time table will update below as soon as possible. Students you keep visit the JNTUA official website or this web page to get your exam dates as early as possible. To download the B.Tech 2018 time table you can follow the below given simple steps.
How to download the JNTUA 2018 Schedule for B.Tech Course
- Open the official website URL : http://www.jntua.ac.in/
- Click on “Examinations” portal and see for Time Table
- Select the B.Tech Sem Exam 2018 Time Table
- Save the PDF format file in your PC
- Open it and check the exam time and date
How to Prepare for the B.Tech Sem Exams
- Students can create a schedule to study hours
- Solve the previous Question papers with answers
- Spend more time on Important question answers
- Almost complete all important topics
- Do more times practice on imp. question answers to keep remember it in your exam hall
- Students need to prepare your subjects by time table subjects wise
For any queries regarding above topic, please ask us through below comment session.