Directorate of Technical Education – Maharashtra State, Government of Maharashtra – State Common Entrance Test Cell has issued the hall tickets for MAH- MBA / MMS Common Entrance Test 2016. The Competent Authority going to conduct MAH- MBA/MMS CET 2016 on 12th & 13th March 2016 in the selected cities in Maharashtra & outside Maharashtra State. There are huge of eligible candidates applied for MAH- MBA / MMS CET 2016 for admission to First Year of Post Graduate Degree Courses in Management (MBA/MMS) in various institutes in Maharashtra, for Academic Year 2016-17. All the related candidates are suggested to download their hall tickets through online now. As well as find the CET Question paper pattern and syllabus.
Latest News on 4th March 2016 : Maharashtra CET 2016 Hall Tickets Over to Download
Date of issue Hall tickets: 4th March 2016
Date of the Online MAH MBA / MMS CET 2016: 12th & 13th March, 2016
Declaration of the result: 29th March 2016 at 5.00PM
Online registration start from: 12th February 2016
Online application submission closed by: 23rd February 2016
Important notes :
Government of Maharashtra STATE CET CELL, Competent Authority conducting the MBA / MMS Admission Test 2016 for the enrolled candidates at different exam centres in India.
The MAH MBA / MMS CET conducting for admissions into year of Post-Graduate Degree in MBA/MMS Courses in Management in various institutes in Maharashtra, for Academic Year 2016-17.
The MBA / MMS Common Entrance test 2016 online computer based exam
The CET question paper prepared for a maximum of 200 Marks duration of two and half hours
There will be multiple choice objective type questions, areas of Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical / Abstract Reasoning
No negative marking will be applied for the CET 2016
CET strictly as per the date and session allotted to them at allotted centre.
No candidate shall be allowed to appear for test in other than the allotted session.
MAH-MBA / MMS-CET 2016 Online Hall Tickets Download
The eligible candidates who successfully applied for MAH-MBA / MMS-CET 2016 through online, they have to download hall ticket to appearing for the online computer based entrance test to be held on 12th &13th March 2016. All the related candidates may follow the below given instructions in order to downloading of online hall ticket easily for CET exam.
Note : The CET hall tickets available to download online from : 4th March 2016 (Onwards)
Process to downloading CET Hall tickets
- Logon to http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2016
- Click on MAH MBA / MMS CET Hall Ticket 2016 link
- Enter your Registration Number/Roll Number & Password/Date of Birth
- Click to submit button to display the online hall ticket
- Now you can check the exam centre and etc details
- Finally take print out the hall ticket to appearing in CET
Note : Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Hall Ticket preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Hall Ticket (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below and also specified in the Hall Ticket and Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
MAH-MBA / MMS-CET 2016 Question Paper Pattern
- The MBA / MMS Admission test 2016 state level entrance test of Maharashtra
- The CET examination conduct in online mode only
- The CET question paper available English Language only
- The test will comprise of multiple choice objective type questions (Five Options)
- The questions will come from Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical / Abstract Reasoning
- The total number of questions will be 200 in a total time of two and half hours (150 Minutes)
The MAH-MBA / MMS-CET 2016 Question pattern as given below
There is no negative marking System for this test.
|Topics||No of Questions||Mark per Question||Maximum Marks||Total Marks|
|Verbal Ability / Reading Comprehension||50||1||50|
DTE Maharashtra MBA / MMS Admissions 2016-17
Maharashtra state first year of Post Graduate courses in Management VIZ. MBA/MMS for the academic year 2016-2017 admissions will be made by government of Maharashtra based on MAH – MBA / MMS Common Entrance Test 2016 merit. The MBA / MMS CET 2016 participating institutions are followed below
- All Government of Maharashtra Management Education Institutes
- University Departments of Management Education
- University -managed Management Education Institutes
- All Un-aided Management Education Institutes covered as per the Act
The above institutions are approved & recognized by Government of Maharashtra and are affiliated to any of the Non- Agricultural University in Maharashtra State.
For any more queries on above topic, please write to Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Comment us your doubts at below comment box. We will see and answer you shortly
Leave a Reply