Adikavi Nannaya University has been conducting the ADIKAVI NANNAYA UNIVERSITY COMMON ENTRANCE TEST formally known as NANNAYACET for admissions into Post Graduation courses offered at Campus Colleges of Rajamahendravaram, Kakinada, Tadepalligudem and Affiliated Colleges of Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram for the Academic Year 2019-2020.
Also there are huge of eligible candidates applied for NANNAYACET 2019 and they are suggested to download your hall ticket online official website at nannayacet.in from 27th April 2019 and appear for NANNAYACET on your allotted date.
Hall-Tickets are available from 27th April 2019. Candidates should download the Hall-Tickets from the University website: www.aknudoa.in (or) http://www.nannayacet.in (or) www.aknu.edu.in and attend the examination.
Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram
Download NANNAYACET Hall Tickets at http://www.nannayacet.in/
Hall Tickets available from: 27th April 2019
NANNAYACET-2019 will be conducted at the following Test Centres:
09- JANGAREDDY GUDEM
Note : When the number of registered candidates for any test is below 200, the test will be conducted at Rajamahendravaram centre only.
1. The Syllabi for the entrance test are placed in the Adikavi Nannaya University websites www.aknudoa.in (or) http://www.nannayacet.in (or) www.aknu.edu.in
2. Candidates are advised to come to the Examination hall at least half-an hour before the commencement of the Test.
3. Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall without hall-ticket or after the commencement of the Test. They will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the stipulated time.
4. Calculators, pagers, cell phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule or any other calculating aids are NOT ALLOWED into the Examination hall
5. Candidates should answer on the candidate‘s specific (with candidate name, Hall Ticket Number and photo) OMR ANSWER SHEET only.
6. The Chief Superintendent of the test centre can take disciplinary action on candidates involved in indiscipline, malpractice, impersonation, etc., and the answer scripts of such candidates will not be valued.
Tests to be conducted
Common Tests will be conducted for the related courses as shown below:
|Test code||Common Test name||Courses|
|101||Life Sciences||M.Sc. Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Aquaculture, Zoology, Microbiology and Clinical Nutrition|
|102||Physical Sciences||M.Sc Physics, Geo Physics and Electronics|
|103||Mathematical Sciences||M.Sc Applied Mathematics and Mathematics|
|104||Chemical Sciences||M.Sc Anaytical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and Physical Chemistry|
|105||Geology||M.Sc Geology(Petroleum Exploration)|
|106||Computer Science||M.Sc Computer Science|
|201||Humanities & Social Sciences||M.Com, M.H.R.M, M.Ed, M.A Economics, History, Political Science, Public Administration, Psychology, Social Work, Econometrics|
Online Application Available and submission from Websites: 28th February 2019
Last date for submission of online Applications (with regular registration fee of Rs. 500/-): (Rs.300/-for SC/ST/PH): 15th April 2019
Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs.1000/- (Regular fee Rs. 500/- + Fine Rs. 500/-): 25th April 2019
Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online Applications: 20th April 2019 to 26th April 2019
Downloading Hall-Tickets from website: 27th April 2019
Commencement of Entrance Tests: (Tentatively) : 07th May 2019
Address & Contact details
Directorate of Admissions,
Adikavi Nannaya University,
#3-305/2, NH-16, Rajah Rajah Narendra Nagar, Rajamahendravaram-533296
Tel: 0883-2566011 / 7093008477 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Websites: http://www.aknudoa.in (or) http://www.nannayacet.in (or) www.aknu.edu.in
For any queries regarding above topic, please tell us through below comment session.