Rayalaseema University, Kurnool published the notification for Rayalaseema University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (RUPGCET) 2017 through their official website at www.rudoa.in, to invite from eligible candidates for the entrance test. The online application submission started from 25th March 2017, all the eligible and interested candidates are suggested to apply for RUPGCET 2017 through online on or before last date 24th April 2017 (Without any late fee)
PG Seat Allotment Letter download (new)
PG seat allotment College Wise (new)
RUPGCET-2017 Counselling Schedule
RUPGCET-2017 Results & Rank cards
Download RUPGCET-2017 Hall Tickets
RUPGCET-2017 Online Exam Time Table
Rayalaseema University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (RUPGCET) 2017 Hall Tickets Download Online official website at www.rudoa.in , available to download hall tickets from 10th May 2017 (Tentatively)
RUPGCET 2017 Web Counselling & Certificate Verification Schedule Admission Process (Payment Seats)
RUPGCET 2017 Web Based Counselling Instructions
RUPGCET 2017 PG Course Admissions 2017 Seat Cancellation (Fee Payment Refund Policy)
About RUPGCET 2017:
Rayalaseema University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test shortly known as RUPGCET, is a university level Online computer based (CBT) entrance test conduct by Rayalaseema University to providing admission to various postgraduate courses in Arts, Science, and Commerce offered at Rayalaseema University College, Kurnool, and its affiliated colleges, for the academic year 2017-18. The PG course admissions seat allotment will be based on merit in entrance test.
RUPGCET 2017 Important dates
Online registration commence from: 25th March 2017
Last date to online application submission: 24th April 2017
Online registration with late fee Rs. 1,000/- : up to 1st May 2017
Downloading of Hall tickets: 10th May 2017 onwards
Online Entrance test dates : 25th to 27th May 2017
RUPGCET 2017 Schedule / Date wise exams and timings
Directorate of Admissions, Rayalaseema University, Kurnool will conduct the R.U.P.G.C.E.T. 2017 Entrance test three shifts on each day, the exam timings as given below. As well as find the entrance tests schedule at below.
Timings for RUPGCET 2017
- First Shift : 09:00 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.
- Second Shift : 11:30 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.
- Third Shift : 03.00 P.M. to 04.30 P.M.
Note : Here below table we provided the RUPGCET 2017 Year exam schedule for reference, candidates are don’t confused with 2016 year exam schedule it is given as for reference to RUPGCET 2017 year Schedule. We will provide more information regarding RUPGCET Entrance test, anybody can ask us for RUPGCET Entrance test details through below comment session, we will respond and answer you very faster. Thank you…..!
|Day & Date||First Shift||Second Shift||Third Shift|
RUPGCET full form for Rayalaseema University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test
Directorate of Admissions, Rayalaseema University has been conducting the RUPGCET Entrance test for admission into PG courses under the university and their affiliated colleges.
Candidates should pass their UG course with minimum of pass percentage in relevant subjects, can apply for RUPGCET
The candidates who qualified (or) appearing for a Bachelor Degree programmes for 2017 Exams are eligible to apply for RUPGCET
RUPGCET a computer based online test, conducting at Kurnool, Nandyal & Adoni cities and there will be no Change of test center under any circumstances.
In order to getting admission in PG course under Rayalaseema University and their affiliated colleges, candidates should qualify in RUPGCET
The candidate must satisfy all the eligibility criteria prescribed for admission to a course.
There will be seat reservation system for various category candidates as per rules
RUPGCET application available online mode only, interested candidates can find RUPGCET notification details at below.
RUPGCET 2017 Eligibility criteria
- All the applicants for RUPGCET 2017 should have passed the bachelor degree with a minimum of 40% marks in the subject concerned
- For admission to M.Ed, the aggregate marks in B.Ed. / B.El.Ed should be at least 50% and in case of D.El.Ed with UG / PG Degree with 45% marks in each course.
- A pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission to any course.
- For M.P.Ed course candidates should have qualified B.P.Ed. or B.P.E. with 55% of marks.
- Candidates who have already passed (or) who appearing for the qualifying examination final year annual examination in 2017 are eligible to apply for RUPGCET 2017
Candidates can check the detailed course wise eligibility criteria for RUPGCET 2017 at below of this page
RUPGCET 2017 Admission Procedure / Selection Process
PG course admissions seat allotment will be decided at counselling process, the admission to a course will be based on RUPGCET-2017 Rank, subject to the candidate fulfilling the other eligibility criteria. Also there will be seat reservation for various category candidates.
RUPGCET 2017 Fee Particulars
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 400/- Plus Bank charges if may applicable
- For SC / ST / PHC candidates: Rs.300/- Plus Bank charges if may applicable
Fee payment mode: Fee payment mode available through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Note: Registration fee is not refundable under any circumstance. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility in all aspects before paying the registration fee
RUPGCET 2017 Registration / Application Procedure / How to Apply
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for RUPGCET 2017 through ONLINE only at the website www.rudoa.in
Candidates can find below the important instructions for online application
First you should register with your name and other details at www.rudoa.in, follow the below mentioned few instructions for online submission
Enter your name and all relevant details such as following below.
- Select the eligible courses
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if passed
- Date of Birth as per SSC records
- Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidates
- PH / NCC / NSS / SPORTS / CAP etc
- Select your exam center city Kurnool / Nandyal / Adoni which is your convenience, there will no change in examination centre will be entertained at any stage.
- Now you will get unique registration and you should pay the application through online payments by using Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking & Bill Desk.
- Upload your scanned passport size photo and signature in JPEG/ JPG format only with less than 100KB in size
- Finally take print out the online application form and keep it for downloading your hall ticket by using registration ID
Note: A Separate registration is required for each test. No change of subject shall be entertained at any stage.
RUPGCET 2017 Hall Ticket / Entry Card / Admit Card / Call Letter Download
All the successfully applicants for RUPGCET 2017, you should the application status online at www.rudoa.in, the eligible candidates who are preparing to appear for the RUPGCET 2017, you can download your hall ticket / admit card / admission ticket / entry card / call letter through online official website from 10th May 2017 using registration details and appear for the test on your exam date. Please check the exam date and timings above of this page.
Note : No candidate will be permitted into the examination hall without proper Hall Ticket. The candidate should PRESERVE THE RUPGCET HALL TICKET to produce at the time of test and later at the time of admission into the course
RUPGCET 2017 Test Centers Name and Code
RUPGCET 2017 Entrance Tests Particulars / Paper Pattern
- RUPGCET is an online computer based test (CBT) conducting for 90 minutes duration
- Question paper consists of 100 multiple choice questions, each question will be for one mark
- The question paper for Data Science, M.P.Ed., Electronics, English, and Computer Science will be in English only.
- For Telugu subjects, question paper will be in Telugu only.
- For remaining all other Tests, the question papers will be in both English and Telugu.
Note: Candidates are suggested to answer for all questions, because there will be no negative mark for a wrong answer.
RUPGCET Entrance Test 2017 Course Offered, Eligibility & Syllabus
|M.Sc. Biochemistry||B.Sc. with Chemistry/ Biochemistry with any Biology subject||01-Biochemistry|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology||B.Sc. with Chemistry/ Biotechnology and any one Biology subject / B.Tech. – Biotechnology||02- Biotechnology|
|M.Sc. Botany||B.Sc. with Botany and Chemistry / Biochemistry||03-Botany|
|M.Sc. Chemistry (Natural Products) M.Sc. Chemistry (Organic Chemistry)||B.Sc. with Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry (studied for Three years) and any two science subjects||04-Chemistry|
|M.Com. General M.Com. Professional M.Com. Ecommerce||B.Com / B.A. with Accountancy under Part-2 or B.Com Computers / Computer Applications or B.B.A. /B.B.M./ B.Com company Secretary ship or B.Com (Honors) or B.Com Restructured Courses)||05-Commerce|
|M.Sc. Computer Science||B.Sc. Computer Science /BCA / BA Computer Applications / B.Com Computer Applications/ B.Sc. Mathematics combination /BA Mathematics combination||06-Computer Science|
|M.Sc. Data Science||B.Sc. Mathematics with Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Electronics, Computer Science / B.Tech. (CSE, IT, Electronics) / Equivalent courses with 50% marks in group subjects.||07-Data Science|
|M.A. Economics||BA with Economics with 400 marks||08-Economics|
|M.Ed.||B.Ed. / BElEd / DElEd with UG Degree||09-Education|
|M.Sc. Electronics & Communications||B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics & Electronics B.Sc. Mathematics, Electronics & Computer Science B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics & Computer Science B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics & chemistry / B.Tech. (ECE/EEE/EI)||10-Electronics & Communications|
|MA English||Any graduate with English in Part I or Part II for a minimum of at least 200 marks||11-English|
|M.Sc. Environmental Science||B.Sc. Second class with one of the subject as Chemistry||12-Environmental Science|
|M.Sc. Mathematics||BA or B.Sc. with Mathematics||13-Mathematics|
|M.Sc. Micro Biology||B.Sc. with Microbiology / Chemistry and any two biology subjects||14-MicroBiology|
|M.P.Ed.||B.P.Ed. or B.P.E. with 55% of marks||15-Physics Education|
|M.Sc. Physics||B.Sc. with Physics as one of the subject.||16-Physics|
|M.Sc. Statistics (OR&SQC)||BA / B.Sc. with Statistics and Mathematics||17-Statistics [Operations Research & Statistical Quality Control (OR & SQC) ]|
|MA Telugu||Any graduate with Telugu in Part I or Part II or BA Oriental Learning in Telugu for a minimum of at least 200 marks||18-Telugu|
|M.Sc. Zoology||B.Sc. with Zoology and Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry||19-Zoology|
RUPGCET 2017 Results & Rank Card Download
The candidates, who participated for RUPGCET 2017, can check their results through online at www.rudoa.in by using your hall ticket number. The qualified students in RUPGCET can download their rank card to after 10 days from the date of announcement of results (Rank cards will not be sent by post). The Rank obtained in RUPGCET-2017 is valid for admission for the academic year 2017-18 only.
Note: There is NO provision for REVALUATION or PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION of the answer sheet.
RUPGCET 2017 Cut Off
- The minimum qualifying mark in the Entrance Test is 25. However, for SC/ST candidates there is no minimum qualifying mark.
- When there is a tie on the basis of marks obtained in the test as a whole, it will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in Section-
- If there is still a tie, it will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in Section-B. If there is still a tie, it will be resolved as per seniority in age.
RUPGCET 2017 Counselling Process and Seat allotment
All the qualified candidates in RUPGCET 2017, will be called for PG Admission Counselling, tt the time of counseling, you should be ready the following original documents for submitting in certificate verification process. You should take the following original documents along with one set of Xerox copy of them
Documents which are required in the counselling certificate verification process.
- RUPGCET-2017 Hall Ticket
- RUPGCET-2017 Rank Card
- SSC and Intermediate Pass Certificates
- Marks Statements and Provisional / Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate(s)
- Study Certificates from IX class to the qualifying examination
- Two passport-size photographs
- Caste certificate in original from Tahshildar in case of SC / ST / BC candidates (Integrated Caste Certificate or Temporary Caste Certificate taken in 2017)
- Relevant certificate in case of other reservations (PH/NCC/NSS/Games & Sports/NI)
- Two Income Certificates from Tahshildar obtained in 2017
- Discharge Certificate and Service Certificate of the parent in case of children of Armed Services Personnel
- Residence Certificate of parents for stay in the state of A.P. from Tahshildar in case of candidates who have studied outside AP / carried out private study
- Migration Certificate (for other than SVU region candidates)
Note: If a candidate fails to produce any of the following certificates, he/she will not be considered for admission.
RUPGCET 2017 PG Admissions Seat Reservation
Rayalaseema University reserved the 85% of seats in each course are reserved for local candidates, i.e. the candidates who belonging to SVU region, while 15% are filled with local or non-local candidates on merit.
Seats allocated to different reserved categories are as follows below
|Category||Percentage of Seats|
For ECA (Extracurricular activities)
|Games and Sports||1%|
|PH (Physically Handicapped / Differently Abled)||3%|
|CAP (Children of Armed Services Personnel)||2%|
Reservation for women: 33.33% of the seats are reserved for women candidates in each category (i.e., OPEN, SC, ST, BC, ECA, and PH).
RUPGCET-2017 Contact details
Prof. C.V. KRISHNA REDDY, Convener,
Contact No: +91-91601 18000
Website: www.rudoa.in (and) https://ruk.ac.in
If any candidates have doubts on above topic, please comment us below.
Sir plsss tell me about counselling kontha mandhi web counselling undi antunaru plsss tell about I have confusion plss clarify meee sir
The web entry option is yet to complete but still the web site is not opening plz tell sir what’s the problem in it
sir seat apartment yappudu
sir seat apartment yappudu. my rank 148 but web options lo reggulor seats N/A ani undi organic chemistry ru lo rada
iam sc kurnool
palle bhargavi says
I have keptsome college for Web options and how I must check which clg I got
Palle bhargavi says
How I must check which college I got
Palle bhargavi says
I downloaded allotment letter when I have to submit the certificates
Palle bhargavi says
Ihave completed 1 counselling whenthe pg classes starts form you willsend the msg to phone please reply me
Palle bhargavi says
When the ru pg classes are start please send the msg
Hi Palle bhargavi, Classes start from middle of August 2017.
Ayesha mubeen says
Sir phase_2 counseling yapudu sir 2019 dii