Would you like to join Two-Years MBA full-time residential programme Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) under School of Petroleum Management (SPM)? Then you are correct place to find the application Policy and Procedure through Internet.
Important date :
The last date of receiving the application form is 22nd February, 2016.
- School of Petroleum Management (S.P.M.) recently issued the MBA Admission form for 2016-17 academic years
- SPM offers MBA programme in Energy and Infrastructure Management & General Management with specialization (Financial Mgnt. / Marketing Mgnt. / Operations Mgnt./ Human Resources Mgnt.)
- There total 120 seats are available for MBA Admission at SPM-PDPU (EIM-60 & GM-60)
- The MBA admission made totally based on CAT/XAT Score, GD, WAT, PI, Work Experience and Academic Performance
- The eligible and interested candidates may apply for SPM-PDPU MBA Admissions 2016-17 through online on or before 22nd February, 2016
Last date of receiving Application Forms: 22nd February 2016
Dates of GD/PI: 12th to 15th March 2016
Display of information about shortlisted candidates for Admissions: 28th March 2016
Commencement of the academic session: 20th June 2016
Application procedure (Policy and Procedure for MBA Admission)
Application fee : Rs. 1,000/-
The application fee can be paid via a demand draft drawn in favour of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, payable at Ahmedabad.
How to apply :
- Go to official website : http://www.spm.pdpu.ac.in/
- Download the prescribed application format
- Fill the application form with accurate
- Enclose the relevant documents along with application fee DD
Candidates are required to send filled application form by registered post, or through DTDC courier to must reach the address “MBA Admissions Office School of Petroleum Management Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Raisan, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India” on or before the last date 22-02-2016.
After close the application submission the shortlist based on CAT – 2015 / XAT – 2016 Score will be displayed at SPM PDPU official website.
The shortlisted candidates based on CAT – 2015 / XAT – 2016 Score will be called for Group Discussion, Written Ability Test & Personal Interview which organizes by the School Of Petroleum Management – Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University at different places as mentioned below.
- New Delhi
Selection Matrix: Selection of students shall be done using the following criteria along with the weights indicated below:
|Written Ability Test||5%|
+ Academic performance in standard 12 and at bachelor degree will be appropriately factored in the selection.
The qualified candidates list from above tests will be displayed on website www.spm.pdpu.ac.in. and they will get admissions.
Course fee submission details check below
[pdfviewer width=”800px” height=”849px” beta=”true/false”]https://resultsnew.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/SPM-PDPU-MBA-Admission-2016-Notification.pdf[/pdfviewer]
Leave a Reply