Directorate of Admissions, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati was successfully conducted the Sri Venkateswara University Common Entrance Test (SVUCET) 2017 for admission into M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., M.Ed.,M.P.Ed. M.L.I.Sc., M.S., and M.Sc. Tech Courses offered in the Campus and affiliated colleges of Sri Venkateswara University for the academic year 2017-2018. As we know that Sri Venkateswara University has published the SVUCET 2017 Results & Rank Card for the related candidates. All the related candidates who participated for SVUCET 2017, have checked their results, also the eligible candidates have downloaded their rank card for further conduct.
Now all the candidates who got qualified marks in SVUCET 2017 are eagerly looking counselling schedule to appear for PG admission counselling. For all those candidates we are providing the SVUCET Counselling Schedule, documents to be submit at the time of certificate verification and PG admission procedure through this article. The detailed information regarding SVUCET 2017 Counselling & Admission read below.
SVUCET 2017 Counselling Schedule Download at : http://www.svudoa.in/
Entrance test : 15th May 2017 to 21st May 2017
Date of declaration of results : In June 2017
Date of commencement of Counselling : 1st Week of June 2017
Class Work for 1st Semester from : 3rd July 2017
SVUCET 2017 Counselling Schedule
Here below table we provided the tentative dates for SVUCET 2017 as for reference, the fully detailed exact counselling schedule will be declared by Sri Venkateswara University soon. The candidates qualified in SVUCET 2017, you can check the counselling schedule, as well as get prepare the required documents to submit at the time of admission certificate verification process.
COUNSELING: The tentative schedule of counseling is given below.
|Phase-I : Admissions||1st Week of June|
|Phase-II : Sliding and Admissions||2nd Week of June|
|Phase-II : Sliding and Admissions||3rd Week of June|
|Class Work for 1st Semester||3rd July 2017|
SVUCET 2017 PG Admission Procedure
- All Sri Venkateswara University Colleges PG Course admissions pertaining would be made through web councelling only, by the Directorate of Admissions, S.V.University, Tirupati.
- The special category admissions (i.e. PH / NCC / NSS / CAP and Sports) will be conducted through offline mode.
- The PG course admissions purely based on merit in qualifying examination and rank obtained in SVUCET
- The candidates who called for admission counselling you have to attend the Certificate Verification at the DOA, at their own expenses with the required documents and fees.
- Candidates can check the relevant documents whi are are required to submit at the time of PG admission counselling.
At the time of Certificate Verification at Directorate of Admissions, S.V.University, Tirupati, the following original documents should be submitted by the candidate
- SVUCET-2017 Rank card and Hall Ticket.
- Marks statements and Provisional / Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer and Conduct certificates (Admission will not be given if T.C. from the institution where the candidate studied last is not submitted) **
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates
- Two Passport size photographs
- Study certificates from IX class to qualifying examination
- Caste certificate in original from the Tahshildar in case of SC / ST / BC candidates, obtained in the year 2017 OR permanent caste certificate
- White Ration Card / Income certificate from the Tahshildar obtained in 2017 (for those who wish to apply for Scholarship/ fee concession). Fee concession if eligible, will not be given if income certificate is not submitted.
- Relevant certificate in case of physically challenged /extra curricular activities (NCC/NSS/Games & Sports / Cultural Activity) category.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of armed person.
- Residence Certificate of parent for stay in the state of Andhra Pradesh from Tahshildar in case of candidates, who have studied outside Andhra Pradesh / carried out private study.
- Migration certificate (for other University candidates)
- Directorate of Admissions (DOA) of SVU, issues the Scratch Card / OTP to each eligible candidate. It should be preserved by the candidate until the admission procedure is completed web councelling process.
- The cases of pending revaluation will not be considered.
If any candidates have queries regarding above topic, please comment us below. We will replay you as soon as possible.