Directorate Government Examinations, Telangana State, Hyderabad has published the Online Application from for Admission into TCC (Drawing, Tailoring & Embroidery Examinations for Both Lower and Higher Grades), 2021-2022. All the eligible and interested candidates are advised to apply for TCC-Technical Certificate Course online on or before last date i.e. 15th November 2021.
About TCC Fee Notification 2021-22
According to the official notification the Technical Certificate Course Examination in Lower and Higher Grades in Drawing and Tailoring & Embroidery will (be held in the Year 2022 at the identified centers in all the (33) Districts of Telangana State. The candidates who have passed VII Class Examination are eligible to appear for Lower Grade Examination in the above Trades and those who have passed Lower Grade Technical Examination (or) equivalent to tower grade exam are eligible to appear Higher Grade Examination in the concerned Trade. The candidates desiring to appear for these examinations should apply through ONLINE in our website i.e., www.bse.telangana.gov.in and submit their downloaded web application forms at concerned District Educational Officer.
Note: సంబంధిత విద్యార్థులు తమ అప్లికేషను తొ పాటు ఒరిజినల్ చలాన్ మరియు ఆధార్ జిరాక్స్ లను సంబంధిత జిల్లా విద్యాశాఖ అధికారిగారి కార్యాలయంలో సమర్పించాలి. సమర్పించని విద్యార్థులకు హల్ టికెట్ విడుదల చేయబడదు.
Directorate Government Examinations Telangana State, Hyderabad
Online Application From For Admission into TCC, 2021-2022
Drawing, Tailoring & Embroidery Examinations for both Lower and Higher Grades
(TCC-Technical Certificate Course)
TCC Receiving of Online Applications 2021-22
Technical Certificate Course
The candidates who possess Pass Certificates issued by the States / Boards other than Telangana either Academic or Technical qualifications shall obtain prior permission from the Director of Government Examinations, Telangana, Hyderabad for admission to above Technical Examinations.
Due dates for remittance of examination fee and submission of web application forms by the candidates to the District Education) Officers concerned and by the DEOG to this office are as follows:
|SL. No||Trade & Grade||Exam Fee|
|1||Drawing (Lower Grade) – 41||100|
|2||Drawing (Higher Grade) – 42||150|
|3||Tailoring & Embroidery (Lower Grade) – 81||150|
|4||Tailoring & Embroidery (Higher Grade) – 82||200|
Online Application Form Procedure
Instructions to the candidates to fill online Application form
1. Column: – 02.03.05 to be filled in as per VII / SSC pass certificate
2. Community should be selected in as O.C/B.C/S.C/S.T
3. Medium: Telugu / English / Hindi /Urdu to be selected
4. Trade code: Connected trade code to be selected.
|Trade||Trade code||Fee Rs.||Trade||Trade code||Fee Rs.|
|Drawing (Lower)||41||100/-||Tailoring & Embroidery (Lower)||81||150/-|
|Drawing (Higher)||42||150/-||Tailoring & Embroidery (Higher)||82||200/-|
5. The minimum Educational qualification tor Lower grade is VII class for all Trades (attested copy should be enclosed).
6. For Higher Grade who passed lower grade or equivalent Examination in concerned Trade (selected copy should be enclosed)
7. Candidate postal address to be filled
8. The following District Code & District Name to be selected in respective box.
|Dist. Code||District Name|
|2||Komaram Bheem Asifabad|
9. His / Her recent pass port size photograph and signature shall be scanned and uploaded at the relevant boxes.
10. After submit the application, take a print of the application and Fee challan submit in the concern district DEO Office.
11. Hall Tickets will not be issued to those candidates who do not submit their application form along with original challan at concerned DEO office within the due dates mentioned in the notification.
The Fee should be paid by the candidates through challan to the following Head of Account
Head of Account
2. DD’s towards payment of exam fee will not be accepted. Such applications will summarily be rejected.
3. Incorrect, incomplete and defective application forms will summarily be rejected without any intimation and the fee will neither be refunded nor reserved for any subsequent examination.
4. Any change of address should be communicated immediately to the Additional Joint Secretary to the Director for Government Examinations, T.S., Hyderabad concerned.
5. Uploaded Application form and its enclosures along with challan of Drawing and Tailoring & Embroidery Lower and Higher Exams should be submitted to the District Educational Officers concerned only.
6. The applications reserved without necessary enclosures or after the due date notified will summarily be rejected.
7. Candidates coming up from outside the State should obtain prior permission of Director of Government Exams, Telangana State, Hyderabad for appearing Technical Certificate Course Exams before paying the examination fee.
8. Intimation to the candidates consisting of date of examination, venue of the center, Roll. No, etc., will be hosted on the website www.bse.telangana.gov.in 4 to 5 days earlier from the commencement of Examination.
Important dates (Due Dates)
|Last Date for remittance of exam fee and submission of Downloaded Application Forms etc.. by the candidates to the DEOs concerned Without Late fee||15.11.2021|
|Last Date for remittance of exam fee and submission of Downloaded Application Forms etc.. by the candidates to the DEOs concerned With Late fee Rs 50/-||22.11.2021|
|Last Date for remittance of exam fee and submission of Downloaded Application Forms etc.. by the candidates to the DEOs concerned With Late fee Rs 75/-||29.11.2021|
|Last Date for submission of Application forms and Nominal Rolls by the DEOs to the DGE||08.12.2021|
Date of availability of Time Table Notification : 9th December 2021 (Tentatively)
Date of available of hall tickets online : Before one week to the date of commencement of exams
Date of commencement of exams : Update soon
Date of end of the examination : Update soon
Results declaration date : Update soon
For any queries regarding above topic, tell us through below comment session.