Clinic Plus Scholarship 2019 For Girls | www.clinicplus.in
Clinic Plus Scholarship 2019 : Clinic Plus has launched the “Clinic Plus Scholarship 2019″ program as part of its ‘M se maa, Maa se mazbooti’ campaign. The campaign is based on the thought that every daughter gets her strength from her mother and how a mother plays a huge role in her daughter’s development. With the launch of this Scholarship program, we take another step towards our commitment to help mothers fulfill their daughter’s dreams by supporting their education.
Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL): It is an Indian consumer goods company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is owned by Anglo-Dutch company Unilever which owns a 52% controlling share in HUL. The HUL’s products include foods, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. Through this scholarship program, we aim to provide an opportunity for mothers to help their daughters complete secondary education.
Candidate studying in class 5th to 12th having secured either:
- Minimum 90% with 1 extra-curricular activity OR
- Minimum 80% with 2 extra-curricular activities OR
- Minimum 70% with 3 extra-curricular activities OR
- Minimum 60% with 4 extra-curricular activities.
Scholarship is open only to girls who are Indian citizens. Scholarship will be awarded solely as per the discretion of the panel of judges depending on the candidate’s academic performance. Participation shall be with the express consent of the parents / guardian of the candidates.
Important Dates: Application submission closed on 30th September 2019.
[Note: – We request you to read the Scholarship application form carefully & fill in all the details accurately before sending the completed forms to us.]
The downloaded form needs to be duly filled and couriered along with below mentioned documents to:
Clinic Plus Scholarship 2019
Hindustan Unilever Limited,
Unilever House, B.D. Sawant Marg,
Chakala, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400099.
Documents Required for the application :
- 1 attested photocopy of mark sheets and certificates.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- 1 attested photocopy of family income proof.
- 1 attested photocopy of admission proof.
- 1 attested photocopy of School Fee Slip
- 1 attested photocopy of Extra Curricular activity proof.
- 1 attested photocopy of Birth Certificate / Ration Card.
Official Website: www.clinicplus.in
Click Here for Check Clinic Plus Scholarship 2019 for Girls
All the Best and Thank you for visiting resultsnew.com. Please Keep visiting our website for more latest jobs.