AP EdCET 2020 Notification, Exam Date, Application Form Available From www.apedcet.org – AP B.Ed Exam 2020 Notification: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education(APSCHE) on behalf with Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi released the AP EdCET Entrance Examination admission notification on its official website www.apedcet.org. So candidates who are interested are advised to visit the official website for the information about notification. The online registration starts from 16th February 2020 onwards.
AP EdCET 2020: The AP EdCET 2020 is for the candidates who want to take admission in to for admission in to B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2020-2017. The application forms are available now. So interested candidates are advised to Apply online application form at official website of AP EdCET. AP EdCET 2020 Exam will be held on 23-05-2020.
The examination is conducted by the Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi. It is an entrance examination for admission in to B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course for the commencing session 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for AP EdCET 2020:
- Candidate must be of Indian nationality or Person of Indian Origin (PIO)/Oversee Citizen of India (OCI) card holder.
- The Students who want to appear in the exam must have passed their passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science) /B.Com./ B.E/B.Tech/B.C.A./B.B.M. with the aggregate of 50% marks and 40% for reserved category.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana. The candidates should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
AP EdCET 2020 Application Fee: Rs.400/- towards application fee. Rs.200/- for SC/ST reserved category candidates. The fee should be remit through AP-Online centres or through payment Gateway using Debit/Credit/Net Banking.
AP EdCET Application Form 2020:
- Applicants visit official the webpage: http://www.apedcet.org.
- click on the apply online link.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully.
- Register in online and fill up the required details.
- Click on Submit button.
- Pay the required fee.
- Then take the printout of generated application form for future reference.
AP EdCET Exam Pattern:
- EdCET question paper contains 150 questions for marks of 150.
- EdCET Exam consists of three sections Part A: General English (25 questions for 25 marks), Part B:General Knowledge(15 questions for 150 marks), Teaching Aptitude (10 Questions for 10 marks) & Part C: Methodology: Candidate has to choose one of the following subjects. It consists of 100 questions for 100 marks.
- The duration of the AP EdCET entrance exam will be 120 minutes.
AP EdCET 2020 Exam Dates:
Issue of Notification: 10-02-2020.
Starting Date of application forms: 16-02-2020.
Last date for submission of application forms without late fees: 23-04-2020.
Date of AP EdCET Exam: 23-05-2020
For more information about AP EdCET 2020 – Available Here
For any queries regarding above topic, please tell us through below comment session.
Leave a Reply