Board of Secondary Education, Telangana will be conducted the Secondary School Certificate (10th Class), Open Class 10 (OSSC) & Vocational (Regular and Private Once Failed Candidate) Examinations in between 23rd May 2022 and 1st June 2022 at respective examination centers for the students. For SSC, OSSC & SSC Vocational Course Public Examinations, May 2022 – Supply of printed Nominal Rolls & Hall Tickets for Regular and Private Once failed candidates by the Board.
All the related candidates are going to appear for the above exams, you are advised to keep touch with this website for finding the date of declaration of results. We will update the results declaration date here in this webpage time to time.
Board of Secondary Education, Telangana
SSC, OSSC and Vocational (Regular and Private Once Failed Candidate) Results
Check results at : https://www.bse.telangana.gov.in/
Date of declaration of results: In July/August 2022 (Exact date will update soon)
Telangana State – SSC, OSSC and Vocational Exams May 2022 Time table
Instructions for students
1. The Objective paper (Part-B) in all the subjects have to be answered in the last half-an-hour only.
2. All the Academic course subjects /Papers are common for both SSC Academic Course and OSSC Course candidates.
3. SSC Public Examinations, May 2022 will be conducted strictly as per the above time table even if the Government declares Public Holiday or General Holiday in respect of any date / dates mentioned above.
4. The performance of the candidates who answer wrong combination of question papers will be cancelled. Hence the candidates are instructed to demand and answer right combination question papers only.
5. The Performance of the candidate in the examination will be cancelled, if the candidate appears in the Examination centre other than the originally allotted by this office.
SI.No. : 1
Name of the Officer : Smt. B.LALITHA (AJS)
Mobile Number : 9177002462
Name of the District Allotted : ADILABAD, KUMRAMBHEEM-ASIFABAD, MANCHERIAL, NIRMAL, KHAMMAM, BHADRADRI- KOTHAGUDEM
SI.No. : 2
Name of the Officer : Smt. K. SOUJANYA(AJS)
Mobile Number : 9866019026
Name of the District Allotted : MAHABOOB NAGAR, WANAPARTHY, NAGARKURNOOL, JOGULAMBA-GADWAL and NARAYANPET.
SI.No. : 3
Name of the Officer : Smt. M. PADMAVATHI (AJS)
Mobile Number : 9177002461
Name of the District Allotted : PEDDAPALLI, KARIMNAGAR, RAJANNA SIRICILLA, JAGTIYAL.
SI.No. : 4
Name of the Officer : Smt. T.ANURADHA (AJS)
Mobile Number : 9177002457
Name of the District Allotted : RANGAREDDY, MEDCHAL MALKAJGIRI and VIKARABAD.
SI.No. : 5
Name of the Officer : Smt. K.M. LALITHA KUMARI (AJS)
Mobile Number : 9849901358
Name of the District Allotted : MEDAK, SANGAREDDY and SIDDIPET,
SI.No. : 6
Name of the Officer : Sri G GANGI REDDY (AJS)
Mobile Number : 9701376178
Name of the District Allotted : NALGONDA, SURYAPETA, YADADRI —BHUVANAGIRI and HYDERABAD-I & HYDERABAD-II
SI.No. : 7
Name of the Officer : Smt. B. BHUVANESHWARI (AJS)
Mobile Number : 9177002463
Name of the District Allotted : NIZAMBAD, KAMAREDDY, HANUMAKONDA, WARANGAL, JAYASHANKAR BHUPALAPALLY, JANGOAN, MAHABUBABAD and MULUGU.
Email id of DGE, T.S, Hyderabad : email@example.com
This Office Contact Numbers : 040-23230942, 040-23230941
For any queries regarding above topic, tell us through below comment session.