GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is an online computer based test. The candidates who completed “BE/ BTECH/ BARCH/ ME/ MTECH/ BS/ MS/ MA/ MCA/ BSC Research/ BPHARM Two / Four/ Five years courses” are eligible to apply for GATE Entrance Exam. GATE is a National Level Test, current academic year GATE 2016 was carried out by Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore.
GATE 2016 Tests for ME, EC, BT, CH, GG, MN, PH, AR, CY, IN, MA, PE, CS, CE, EE, CE, AG, EY, MT, PI, AE, TF, XL and XE students entrance exams session code (S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7 & S8) was held at different locations throughout India (Saturday & Sundays Only) on 30th, 31st January 2016, 6th, 7th February 2016 at Morning session and Afternoon session.
- There are lakhs of students participated in GATE 2016 Aptitude test which organized by the IISc Bangalore.
Key Points :
GATE Test 2016 was conducted on 30th, 31st January & 6th, 7th February 2016
GATE 2016 Question Paper with Solutions PDF File shortly uploads to www.gate.iisc.ernet.in
The GATE 2016 Final Key for all GATE Papers available on : 11th February 2016
Date of Declaration of GATE 2016 Results through online : 19th March 2016 (at 17:00 Hrs)There is out talking is GATE 2016 Question Paper very tough for the current academic year 2016 for all branches. There is 50% question paper very typically to answer. The expecting cut-off for GATE 2016 will be announced here very soon.
GATE is a highly competitive Aptitude Test for graduates and post graduates. GATE certificate is very valuable for further studies and job interviews also. Every academic year there is less percentage of GATE participating candidates getting qualify marks and top ranks. GATE has lots of syllabus for study; Electrical Engineering (EE) is very large syllabus for remaining all courses such as (AE/ AG/ AR/ BT/ CE/ CH/ CS/ CY/ EC/ EY/ GG/ IN/ MA/ ME/ MN/ MT/ PE/ PH/ PI/ TF/ XE/ XL). GATE test question paper carries maximum of 100 Marks. Top rankers will be decided based on Score. The current academic year GATE 2016 Question paper very tough for all branches. There will apply 1/3rd negative marking system for only MCQ type question answers for one mark questions. 2 marks MCQ questions carries 2/3rd negative mark for each wrong answer. There is no negative marking for NAT questions.
GATE Question Paper Pattern
- GATE examination consists of a single paper of 03.00 hours duration
- Gate question paper contains 30 (1 Mark) + 35 (2 Marks) = 65 (100 Marks) Questions
- The question paper will consist of both multiple choice questions (MCQ) and numerical answer type (NAT) questions.
- The Engineering Mathematics will carry around 15% of the total marks
- The General Aptitude section will carry 15% of the total marks
- The remaining 70% of the total marks is devoted to the subject of the paper.
- There will be negative marking of 1-mark multiple-choice questions, 1/3 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
- For 2-mark multiple-choice questions, 2/3 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
- There is NO negative marking for numerical answer type questions.
- First the GATE preliminary answer key for 2016 Question paper will be announced by the IISc, Bangalore. The GATE Paper 2016 Answer key will be available to download online at http://www.gate.iisc.ernet.in/
- The date of announcement of Final Key for GATE 2016 Question Papers for all Subjects will be update here.
- The related candidates who are seeking for GATE 2016 Answer Key may keep touch with GATE IISc official website for find the answer key as soon as possible.
If any candidates have doubts regarding GATE 2016 Answer Key (Solutions), you can leave a comment below comment box. We will try to help you as soon as possible