HSSC invited online application for the recruitment of 6874 posts of Post Graduate Teachers (PGT)‐ H.E.S.‐II (Group‐B Services). Online applications will start from 21st August 2015 to 21st September 2015. Candidates who completed Postgraduate with B.Ed may read employment notice issued by HSSC for PGT, if they ensure that they have satisfied eligible criteria may apply through online between 21/08/2015 and 21/09/2015.
Age limit: 18‐42 years, relaxation as per Haryana Govt rule.
Pay Scale: Rs.9300‐34800 (PB-2) with a grade pay of Rs. 4800/‐
Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) : 6874 Vacancies
101 posts of PGT Biology
442 posts (Included 102 Post of Backlog of SC) of PGT Chemistry
337 posts of PGT Commerce
366 posts of PGT Economics
649 posts of PGT English
272 posts (Included 38 Post of Backlog of SC) of PGT Geography
367 posts of PGT Hindi
398 posts of PGT History
193 posts (Included 16 Post of Backlog of SC) of PGT Home Science
1427 posts (Included 181 Post of Backlog of SC) of PGT Mathematics
18 posts of PGT Physical Education.
687 posts (Included 98 Post of Backlog of SC) of PGT Physics
424 posts of PGT Political Science
49 posts (Included 7 Post of Backlog of SC) of PGT Psychology
179 posts (Included 22 Post of Backlog of SC) of PGT Punjabi
626 posts (Included 89 Post of Backlog of SC) of PGT Sanskrit
157 posts of PGT Sociology
8 posts (Included 1 Post of Backlog of SC) of PGT Urdu
24 posts of PGT Chemistry (MWT)
6 posts of PGT Commerce (MWT)
5 posts of PGT Economics (MWT)
8 posts of PGT English (MWT)
11 posts of PGT Geography (MWT)
2 posts of PGT History (MWT)
5 posts (Included 1 Post of Backlog of SC) of PGT Home Science (MWT)
54 posts (Included 11 Post of Backlog of SC) of PGT Mathematics (MWT)
2 posts of PGT Physical Education (MWT)
20 posts (Included 1 Post of Backlog of SC) of PGT Physics (MWT)
10 posts of PGT Political Science (MWT)
2 posts of PGT Psychology (MWT)
1 posts of PGT Punjabi (MWT)
6 posts of PGT Sanskrit (MWT)
3 posts of PGT Sociology (MWT)
15 posts (Included 4 Post of Backlog of SC) of PGT Urdu (MWT)
Common Eligible criteria
Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/B.A./M.A./MSc with Hindi as one of the subject.
Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of respective subject for the post applied, conducted by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani.
- Candidates are required to pay application fee as below given through Net banking or e-Challan.Rs.500/- for General Category & DESM/DFF of General Category
- Rs.125/- for Scheduled Castes/Backward Classes/Ex-Service Men/Women/ Special Backward Classes/Economically Backward persons in General Castes Category of Haryana State only
- No fee for Physically Handicapped of Haryana State Only
How To Apply: Candidates who wish to apply should read notification and satisfy the eligible criteria. Online application will be available from 21/08/2015 to 21/09/2015 on www.hssc.gov.in.
HSSC helpline Nos. 0172-2566597 on all working days from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Read the HSSC PGT Notification:
POSTS FOR MEWAT CADRE ONLY(MWT)
|Cat No.||Name of Post||No of Posts.|
|25.||PGT Home Science||5 (Including 1 post of SC’s Backlog)|
|26.||PGT Mathematics||54 (Including 11 post of SC’s Backlog)|
|27.||PGT Physical Education||2|
|28.||PGT Physics||20 (Including 1 post of SC’s Backlog)|
|29.||PGT Political Science||10|
Selection Procedure: The commission will short list the candidates for interview by holding a written examination. The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the candidates, mode of, and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
LIKELY CAUSES OF REJECTION OF APPLICATION: –
The following are likely causes of rejection:-
- More than one application form for a particular category.
- Application is incomplete and not online.
- Full fee, if not deposited in the manner prescribed.
- No qualification of Hindi/Sanskrit as prescribed in advertisement.
- Applicant does not possess the requisite academic qualification on cutoff date.
- Applicant does not indicate visible identification mark in appropriate column of application form.
- Candidate is underage/overage on the cutoff date/closing date.
- Variation in data of online application form and in original documents when brought for verification/scrutiny-cum-interview.
- Lack of essential qualification as prescribed in advertisement.
Leave a Reply