Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur will be issued the online call letter for LLM Admission Test to be held on 16th & 17th April 2016. IIT Kharagpur conducting the LL.M. Entrance test for admissions into Masters of Law Course (LL.M.) in Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law is a Law school based at the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur. The online application for IITKGP LLM Admissions 2016-17 also over by 21st March 2016, also there are huge of eligible candidates applied for LL.M. Course Admissions 2016 under IIT Kharagpur. All those candidates are suggested to check their application status online , as well as download online call letter for LL.M. Entrance test 2016. Further information read below.
The Entrance Examination to be held on : 16th April, 2016 at 10 A.M. to 12 P.M.
Candidates can attend for GD / PI : on 16th & 17th April, 2016 as specified in call letter.
Online application submission starts from : 25th January 2016
Last date to submit online application forms: 21st March 2016
Date of entrance examination / G.D. / PI : 16th & 17th April 2016
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur purely known as IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Kharagpur conducting the LL.M. Admission Test 2016 for admissions in Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IITKGP.
- The LL.M. Course admissions seat allotment purely based on Personal Interview.
- All the applicants for IIT Kharagpur – LL.M. Admissions 2016-17 can check their application status online at
Server-1 : http://www.rgsoipl.iitkgp.ernet.in/
Server-2 : http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/
- The eligible candidates list for LL.M. Entrance test 2016 will be appear at above server links
- The shortlisted candidates only download their LL.M. Entrance test call letter through online at same website.
Step 2 (Entrance test/ GD/ PI)
- IIT Kharagpur will be conducted the LL.M. Entrance test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview on 16th & 17th April 2016 at the institution campus only.
- The candidates, who are qualified Entrance test, are eligible to appear for Group discussion
- The respective students who qualified GD are promoted to Personal Interview conduct by IIT Kharagpur
- The admission selections based on Personal interview
- Finally selected candidates list will be appear on above website.
The candidates who are eligible to appear for LL.M. ET/ GD/ PI can download their online call letter before 3 days at www.rgsoipl.iitkgp.ernet.in
- The candidates are required to attend at center and interview venue 1 Hour Before the time specified in the call letter
- t the time of entrance, candidates must carry hard copy of the admit card along with other identification documents such as University ID card/driving license/passport/PAN Card/Aadhar Card (Any two minimum).
- At the time of interview the candidate must carry photocopy of all certificates from 10th standard to qualifying degree along with original mark sheets and degree certificates.
- They are also to carry a latest passport size photograph for verification.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved/physically challenged categories must carry supporting document certificate as recognized by the Government of India.
- Any Electronic gadgets including mobiles, iPads/laptops are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Please refer to the Question paper pattern for necessary details regarding the written examination.
- The candidates shortlisted for test & interview will be informed through email only.
- Their names will also be notified on the webpage also at IIT Kharagpur.
- Candidates can also see their status through login and download their interview letter, if shortlisted.
- The Masters of Law Course (LL.M.) Admission test / Entrance test question paper carries maximum of 200 Marks.
- There will be Objective type (MCQ) Questions for a 160 Marks and Essay question for 40 Marks.
- There is no negative marking in the written test.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Question Type|
|Legal aptitude||160 marks||Objective Type|
|Given Topic||40 marks||Essay|
Read more details at : http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/topfiles/llm.php
Notification download at : http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/downloads/rg_1617_adm_llmb.pdf
If any queries please call at 03222-282237 (or) write to Email ID : email@example.com