MGM NEW BOMBAY COLLEGE OF NURSING (MGMNBCON) recently notified that the Post Basic Diploma Courses (1 year) & Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Regular Courses Admission Notification for academic session 2018-19. The applications are invited from eligible candidates who are interested may apply for Post Basic Diploma / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Regular courses 2019 under the MGM NEW BOMBAY COLLEGE OF NURSING. The candidates who are going to apply for the above admission notification, you may check the application details at below of this article.
Inauguration Name: MGM NEW BOMBAY COLLEGE OF NURSING (Constituent unit of MGM Institute of Health Sciences)
Announcement : Admission Notification 2019
Details of Admission Notification: 2018-19
Post Basic Diploma Courses (1 year)
- Critical Care Nursing (20 Seats)
- Operation Room Nursing (20 Seats)
- Neonatal Nursing (20 Seats)
- Cardio Thoracic Nursing (20 Seats)
- Emergency & Disaster Nursing (20 Seats)
- Registered Nurse and Registered midwife (GNM or B.Sc Nursing)
- One year experience as a staff nurse
- Physically fit.
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing (30 Seats)
- HSC or Senior Secondary or 10+2 from a recognized board.
- General Nursing & Midwifery
- Registered with State Nursing Council
• Stipend @ Rs. 12000/ month to all students.
• Free Accommodation
Tuition Fee :
• Post Basic Diploma (1 year) Rs. 25, 000/-
• Post Basic B.Sc Nursing (2 years) Rs. 40,000/- per year
For admissions Contact: 022-27430215 / 27430141 / 27430213 / 9029874571 / 9702940747.
Email ID : email@example.com