UG/PG Exam Result Under Maharihi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya 2019 Latest Result Updates Under MMYVV Results 2019 Annual and Semester Examination 2019-20 Session Results are Available on university official website. We advise to All Students of university who are Waiting for Result Please Keep Visit University website (http://www.mmyvv.com/index.jsp). The Candidates who have appeared in the given exams can get the whole detailed information regarding the result, Check here.
MMYVV MP Results 2019
The University has Declared Various Semester Results of ADCA, PGDCA, BCA, B.A, B.Sc, M.BA, MSW courses. Remaining Results will be declared very soon by the University. he candidates appeared in the given exam are waiting deliberately for their results were to be informed that the result for the given exams has been declare here. The candidates can check the result from the official website of MMYVV at (http://www.mmyvv.com/index.jsp) or from the given links.
The Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya (MMYVV) was established by the Act No. 37 of 1995 of Madhya Pradesh Government vide Gazette notification no. 537 dated 29 Nov 1995. The University head office is situated at Brahmsthan of India (geographical centre of India) Village-Karaundi, District-Katni (earlier Katni was part of Jabalpur district), Madhya Pradesh.
Check MMYVV Exam Results 2019 : http://www.mmyvv.com/result.jsp
University Official website : http://www.mmyvv.com/
BA Sem 2 Main Exam June 2017
BA Sem 4 Main Exam June 2017
BA Sem 6 Main Exam June 2017
BBA Sem 6 Main Exam June 2017
BCA Sem 6 Main Exam June 2017
BCom Sem 6 Main Exam June 2017
BCom Comp.App. Sem 2 Main Exam June 2017
BCom Comp.App. Sem 4 Main Exam June 2017
BCom Comp.App. Sem 6 Main Exam June 2017
BSc Sem 2 Main Exam June 2017
BSc Sem 4 Main Exam June 2017
BSc Sem 6 Main Exam June 2017
BCA Sem 3 ATKT Exam June 2017
Examination Result Website : http://mmyvvresults.com
Results server link 2 : http://www.mmyvv.com/result.htm
How to check the results ?
- Open the result page : http://mmyvvresults.com
- Enter Roll Number and Select the Exam in the list below
- Select Examination and enter your roll number and click on SUBMIT
- Finally check the results and take it printout for further usage.
APPLICATION FOR REVALUATION
Click here to Download Application for re-valuation
1. A candidate may apply to the Registrar in the prescribed form within 15 days from the date of Mark sheet.
2. A Student may apply for Revaluation in Maximum Two Papers as he likes. For each semester a separate form should be filled.
3. No revaluation shall be allowed in case of projects, dissertation, internal assessments, practical, viva and the like.
4. The fee for revaluation shall be paid as per the University rules, Fees will not be refunded whether mark increase, decrease or do not change. At present fees is Rs. 250/- per paper in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya, Payable at Jabalpur.
5. Application received late or without fees or with less fees will be rejected. Fee will neither be refunded nor adjusted. It will be forfeited to university.
6. No guarantee or assurance can be given that the Revaluation results will be declared before the last date fixed for submission of filled up exam forms for ensuing exam.
7. The procedure of revaluation consumes much time. The time-gap between two succeeding semester exam is short in semester-pattern of examination. Hence the declaration of revaluation results must not be awaited for filling up exam form for the ensuing examination. The date of declaration of results of revaluation shall have no effect on the schedule of filling up exam form for the ensuing examination.
8. Exam form filling by students should not be delayed while waiting for the results of Revaluation. The students will have to pay late fees and special permission fees as per the schedule if delay is caused due to such a waiting.
For any queries regarding above topic, please tell us through below comment session.