Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences, Nashik was declared the notification Regarding Name list, Hall-tickets & Seat Summary (WINTER-2015-16 Examination) with important instructions for distribution of hall-tickets. All the students from MUHS University and their affiliated colleges those who have to appear for the Undergraduate / Postgraduate Programme Winter exams 2015, you may read the name list, hall- tickets & seat summary (winter exam-2015-16) with important instructions for distribution of hall-tickets at below of this article.
|Name of University||Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Announcement||Hall Tickets Notification|
|Name of exam||Bachelor Degree (or) Masters Degree Courses Winter Exams 2015-16|
|Type of exam||Theory (Regular / Supplementary)
Name of exam : U.G. & P.G. Winter Exams Nov/Dec 2015
Date of commencement of exams : 28-Nov-2015
Date of end of the Examination : 17-Dec-2015
Timing for the exams :10.00 AM to 01.00 PM (Morning session)02.30 PM to 05.30 PM (Afternoon Session) / 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm
Date of issue Hall Tickets / Admit card : 4th Week of November 2015
MUHS – WINTER-2015 Examination Hall Ticket / Admit Card Download
Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences recently published the Hall-tickets & Seat Summary (WINTER-2015 Examination) with important instructions for distribution of hall-tickets, Regarding Name list notification for the related candidates. The above notification “MUHS/XR/7456/2015” published through the university website after approved it by the “Dr. Kalidas D. Chavan M.D. (Forensic Medicine) Controller of Examinations” on date 18th November 2015. The WINTER-2015 Examination Hall Ticket & Seat Summary details can read below.
- Please find attached herewith Name list and Hall-Tickets of your college. The Colleges are requested to distribute Hall-Tickets to the concerned students as per University rules.
- Seat Summary will be made available on University website 4-5 days prior to the commencement of theory Examination. Theory Centre Colleges shall carry out seating arrangement as per Seat Summary.
- Internal Assessment mark-lists for UG are provisionally accepted by the University. The Dean/ Principal shall ensure that it is duly signed by 1) the concerned student 2) with countersignature of HOD and 3) Dean of the college. Result of students, whose marks are submitted without their signatures, will be withheld, till such time this mandatory requirement is fulfilled. Liability, in this matter, will lie with respective College.
- The College is requested to re-confirm the fulfillment of attendance & Internal Assessment criteria before issuing Hall tickets to the concerned student.
- Attendance records of students are maintained at the College level and not at the University level. It is therefore not feasible for the University to verify attendance record of the students. The University is therefore forwarding Hall-tickets of all the students for disbursement to the concerned student as per University norms. If any student is found not eligible for any particular subject, then necessary entry on his/her hall- ticket by marking “NE”(Not Eligible) against the name of Subject/s shall be made with RED PEN. Such Hall-tickets are to be signed by the Dean/Principal before handing over the same to the student. If any student is found not eligible in all subjects, then hall-tickets of such students shall not be issued. Hall-ticket/s of such student/s must be returned to the University with suitable reason/s. List of not eligible students shall be sent to the respective Centre In-charge & the Centre Observer as well as a copy of such letter shall be sent to the University for Necessary Action.
- In case of not eligible candidate/s, it shall be entire responsibility of college to restrict such candidate/s to appear for Practical examination of the concerned subject/s.
- In case, hall-ticket is issued to not eligible student and he/she appears for examination, serious cognizance of such incident will be taken. Suitable action, as decided by the University Authorities, will be initiated against the college. Responsibility of such matters will entirely rest with the concerned college.
- Name Correction:- It has also been experienced that, students bring, corrections in their name, to the notice of the University at a very late stage i.e. completion of entire course including internship. To solve such problems of name correction at a very belated stage, many administrative problems crop-up. Resultant it delays further process in this regard. It is therefore, requested, that this aspect may kindly checked and any correction required, be intimated, with an attested photocopy of the Hall Ticket and attested photocopy of Higher Secondary Passing certificate issued by the HSC Board. Under no circumstances, original Hall Tickets should be sent for name correction. Name Correction of all candidates shall be strictly restricted to the one mentioned in the eligibility letter issued by the University.
- For Medical Faculty: As per Medical Council of India’s regulation and University Notification no.04/2006 dated 20/02/2006 “a student must secure at least 35% of total marks fixed for Internal Assessment in a particular subject in order to be eligible to appear in final university exam for that subject.”
The Dean/ Principal of the College are requested to ensure strict compliance on above aspects.
If any candidates have queries / have to ask doubts on this topic, please comment us below (or) contact with the university office at below given contact details.
MUHS Nashik Contact details
EPABX: 0253- 2539100/300,
Fax: 0253 – 2531836,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
MUHS Nashik – U.G. / P.G. Winter Exams 2015-16 Hall Tickets Download
Leave a Reply