Director of Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad conducting the National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) First Level – NMMS Examination in November month 2017. The Online hall tickets are available to download for NMMS November 2017 Examination. All the applicants those who not download their hall ticket for NTSE – NMMS Exam 2017 are advised to print their hall ticket online now. Here we provided the procedure to downloading of NMMS Hall tickets and examination pattern for the related candidates. Further details read below of this article.
National Talent Search Examination (NTSE)
First Level – NMMS Examination November 2017 Hall Tickets
Download Hall Tickets at : http://www.ncert.nic.in/
Date of availability of Hall Tickets : 30th October 2017 (Tentatively)
|Name of University||Director of Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh|
|Announcement||Online Hall Tickets Download|
|Name of exam||NMMS Exams|
|Type of exam||Written exam|
|Examination dates||Held in November 2017|
|Examination Center||As per Roll No. Slip & Building Notice|
|Maximum Marks||180 Marks (90 for M.A.T. & 90 for S.A.T.)|
|Date of issue Hall Tickets||30th October 2017 (Tentatively)|
National Talent Search Examination November 2015
All the applicants for NMMS Exam November 2015 can find the downloading process of hall tickets, examination pattern, qualifying percentage through this article.
How to download the NMMS Hall Ticket 2015
- Hall Ticket URL : http://184.108.40.206/NMMS/ntse/frmNTSEDownLoadHT.aspx
- Copy and paste the above URL in web Browser
- Enter your Registration No and Date of Birth
- Click on Download Hall Ticket
- Now verify the hall ticket details which are belongs to you
- Finally take print out your hall ticket
The NMMS Hall Tickets 2015 are available to download now.
NTSE NMMS 2015 Examination Pattern
- The question paper has 90 marks for Mental Ability Test (M.A.T) (multiple choice questions) and 90 marks for Scholastic Ability Test (S.A.T) (covering social science, science and mathematics of class VII & VIII).
- Each question carry one mark
- For General Category: 40%
- B.C. Category : 35%
- S.C/S.T/P.H 25%
Further details find at : http://220.127.116.11/NMMS/
Keyword : NTSE – NMMS Exam November Results
Leave a Reply