PU-CET(Common Examination Test), Chandigarh-2019
PU-CET 2019, Chandigarh is a state level examination conducted by Punjab University Chandigarh for admission to various undergraduate medical science courses in various colleges in Punjab for the session 2019-2015. Punjab University is described below, which are as
- B.Pharma (Bachelor in pharmacy) – Credit Based Semester System
PU-CET 2019 Examination is conducted every year by Punjab University and the allotment of seats to various courses as mentioned above and colleges in Punjab will take place on the basis of ranks of candidates in PU- CET -2019.
Total Seat is 52 Where 46 is open and for foreign national/NRI are 6.
4-5 days after completion of PU-CET 2019 entrance examination the question paper and its key will be put on the University website. For obtaining Answer key/Solution click here http://cetug.puchd.ac.in
Procedure of scrutinizes/Reevaluation of Candidates Answer sheet
The candidates can file their objections regarding discrepancies and accuracy of the key, in writing, within 48 hours of this announcement. The valid concerns thus expressed will be given due consideration while evaluation. If a candidate wishes to verify his/her result, he/she will be provided a photocopy of his/her answer sheet on payment of Rs.10000/- within 10 days after the declaration of the entrance test result and the office should process the whole procedure within three working days. In case, a discrepancy is found in the result of the candidate, the result would accordingly be revised and the fee deposited will be refunded.
Combinations of subjects in PU – CET (U.G.) for Admission to B.Pharm course
i) Physics, Chemistry, Biology OR
ii) Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics OR
iii) Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology
Distribution of seats in various Science Departments and Institutes of the Panjab University Chandigarh
|Course||Total Number of seats||Kasmiri migrants||Foreign national/NRI||Any Other|
- These seats are subject to approval of the Syndicate. Distribution of these seats will be made at the time of admission if approved.
- Seat for Kashmiri migrants are subject to approval of the Syndicate, Panjab University Chandigarh. out of 46 seats, one seat is reserved for the nominee of the Government of India from amongst the foreign students and the students from the States and Union Territories lacking facilities in this field and repatriates from Myanmar (Burma), Sri Lanka etc. of the remaining seats, general University reservation criteria would be applied.
APPROXIMATE AMOUNT TO BE PAID AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
All admitted students will be required to pay full fee at the time of admission
DepartmentIndian NationalForeign national/NRI1st Installment at the time of Admission2nd installment in the month of
NumberTuition Fee + development Fund (US Dollar)Total US Dollar PAOther Charges
Rs Registration fee US DollarB.Pharma Rs .7167 Rs.36752950+58035303682650
Important notes regarding pay of admission fee
- Registration fee (or equivalent Indian Rupees) payable by Foreign Nationals studentsare US $ 440 but PIO/NRI who are being registered for the first time in the University are required to pay US $ 650 as per university rules.
- Selected Candidates will be asked to make the payments on the spot. No extra time will be given. Payments for the above mentioned fees will be accepted through Bank Draft (in favour of the Registrar, Panjab University, Chandigarh payable at State Bank of India, Sector –14,Chandigarh).
- During the counselling, the fee would be collected only by way of drafts issued by any bank in favour of the Registrar/ Chairperson/ Coordinator as the case may be. The student shall prepare separate drafts for counseling fee, admission fee and department funds, if required. For this purpose,Department wise/ Class wise fee structure along with proper instruction for preparation of draft shall be incorporated / available in the University.During the counselling, the fee would be collected only by way of drafts issued by any bank in favour of the Registrar/ Chairperson/ Coordinator as the case may be. The student shall prepare separate drafts for counseling fee, admission fee and department funds, if required. For this purpose,Department wise/ Class wise fee structure along with proper instruction for preparation of draft shall be incorporated / available in the University.
- The State Bank of India, Sector 14, Chandigarh shall held special drives to popularize the scheme of “I Collect” within University, Departments and also put special counters for opening the Zero Balance Accounts of student. The State Bank of India, Sector 14, Chandigarh shall also ensure that during rush hours more counters/ windows shall be opened to avoid any hassle or unwanted circumstances to arise (subject to final approval of the Syndicate).
- The Candidates will have to pay the exact amount as per P.U. Fee amount during admission time. The amount mentioned above are approximate. The University is likely to increase the fee @ 10% / 20% of the existing fee structure.Therefore, the candidates are advised to bring sufficient money to cover the increase. The amount over and above the fee structure, if any, will also be accepted in the shape of draft. For that, if required, S.B.I. Sector 14, Chandigarh will open more counter / windows for the purpose.
- Hostel accommodation both for Boys and Girls is available. The seats as per quota would be allocated to the Department for further allotment to the students on merit basis. Candidates, interested to avail hostel facility, are advised to bring with them an extra amount of Rs. 9050/- (approx) for admission in the hostels.
- In case of Foreign Nationals/ PIO/NRI candidates: If the amount is paid in Indian Currency, a Bank Certificate must be attached confirming that the rate of US $ on that date and the draft is issued from the NRI account.
For enquiries regarding admission to B.Pharma Course
Chairperson, University, Institute of Pharm. Sciences,
Phone No. 0172-2534110
Result card can be downloaded from the Punjab University website. No separate Result Cards will be issued.
For find result PU CET 2019 Click Here http://cetug.puchd.ac.in
Contact for Queries
The following functionaries may be contacted for extremely urgent enquiry, if any, only on working hours i.e. from Monday to Friday.
Assistant Registrar (C.E.T.) 0172 – 2534829
2. Controller of Examinations 0172 – 2534811
3. Coordinator PU – CET (U.G.) 0172 – 2534213
4. Enquiry Office 0172 – 2534818, 2534819, 2534866
Login official website for more detail http://cetug.puchd.ac.in