Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati recently published the Sri Venkateswara University Common Entrance Test (SVUCET) 2017 Notification officially through their website www.svudoa.in. Directorate of Admissions Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati has been conducting the SVUCET Entrance test for admission into Science, Arts and Commerce Post Graduate Courses in Sri Venkateswara University and their affiliated colleges. All the eligible candidates who are interested may apply for SVUCET 2017 through online on or before last date i.e. 24th April 2017 by 5.00 pm.
SVUCET 2017 Hall Tickets Download Online at http://www.svudoa.in/ (Available from 6 PM Today)
SVUCET-2017 & SVUEET-2017 Entrance Test Hall Tickets are available from 10th May 2017 from 06:00 p.m onwards
Online registration starts from: 12th March 2017
Last date to online apply: 13th April 2017
Uploading of online Applications: from 12th March 2017 to 13th April 2017
Last date for submission of printout of online application: 24th April 2017 upto 5.00 pm.
Hall tickets available to download from: 30th April 2017 onwards
SVUCET Entrance tests: 10th May 2017 to 16th May 2017
SVUCET 2017 Schedule / Exam Dates & Timings
Here below table we provided the tentatively / guessed SVUCET 2017 Exam Dates for various subjects fore reference, candidates can check the below table as for reference. If may there will be changes in official SVUCET 2017 exam schedule which announced by the University officially. Any candidates should wait upto declaration of SVUCET 2017 official time table by SV University, Tirupathi.
The CET Conduct in three shifts on each day the shift timings / 3 timings check at below
- First Shift : From 08.30 A.M. to 10.00 A.M.
- Second Shift : From 11.30 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.
- Third Shift : From 03.00 P.M. to 04.30 P.M.
|Date & Day||8.30 AM to 10.00 AM||11.30 AM to 1.00 PM||3.00 PM to 4.30 PM|
|10th May 2017||08-Computer Science||05-Botany
|11th May 2017||24-Mathematics||07-Commerce
|12th May 2017||04-Biotechnology||11-Education||03-Biochemistry|
|13th May 2017||19-History
|15th May 2017||33-Psychology
30-Political Science & Public Administration
|16th May 2017||42-Telugu||47-General Test||–|
SVUCET full form for Sri Venkateswara University Common Entrance Test
SVUCET conducting for admission into M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., M.Ed.,M.P.Ed. M.L.I.Sc., M.S., & M.Sc. M.Tech Courses under SV University and their affiliated colleges.
The candidates who qualified their bachelor degree with minimum pass percentage are eligible to apply for SVUCET 2017
SVUCET application should be apply through online mode and submit the application form along with relevant documents to university on or before last date
The Entrance tests will be conducted at Tirupati only
SVU PG admissions are based on merit in SVUCET entrance test
The rank obtained in SVUCET - 2017 is valid for admission for the academic year 2017-2018 only.
You can check below SVUCET 2017 Booklet Notification details.
SVUCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria For Appear the Test
- Applicants should qualified Bachelor degree with minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject
- For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50%.
- For admission into M.Sc. Tech in Hydrogeology, the aggregate marks in M.Sc. should be 50%.
- Pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates.
Note: Anyway candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with requisite minimum marks by the time the SVUCET-2017 admissions
SVUCET 2017 Application fee for each test
- For OC/BC/Others : Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST/PH : Rs. 300/-
SVUCET Registration Fee Payment mode:
e-Challan is generated after submitting the personal details through Online payment Link. The last date for payment of challan is 13-04-2017.
Note: The fee paid by the applicant is non-refundable.
SVUCET Online Application Procedure
- All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for SVUCET 2017 through on-line at the website www.svudoa.in by registering the name and other details
- After filling the application the candidate should submit a print out of the application along with necessary Xerox certificates
A Separate registration is not required for each Test.
- The print out of the application should be submitted either in person or by registered post to below mentioned address and it must reaches on or before last date i.e. 24th April 2017 by 05.00 P.M.
DIRECTORATE OF ADMISSIONS,
FIRST FLOOR, SBI BUILDING
S.V. UNIVERSITY, TIRUPATI – 517 502
SVUCET 2017 Hall Tickets Download
All the successfully applicants for SVUCE can check their application status and take print out the application form. The candidates who are eligible to appear in SVUCET 2017, you should download your hall ticket through online yourself, at any circumstance Hall tickets will not be sent by post to candidates. Candidates can download their hall tickets from www.svudoa.in by entering the application number given in the student copy of the Registration form. Candidates should bring their hall ticket to examination hall, without proper hall ticket they will not allow to exam.
Sri Venkateswara University Common Entrance Test (SVUCET) 2017
Hall Tickets Download at http://www.svudoa.in/svucet.aspx?cet=CET
Hall tickets available to download from : 10th May 2017 @ 6 PM onwards
Note: Candidates are advised to preserve the hall ticket carefully because SVUCET-2017 hall ticket is to be produced at the time of admission.
SVUCET 2017 EXAMINATION TEST CENTER: TIRUPATI
SVUCET 2017 Question Paper Pattern / Particulars of Entrance Tests
- The CET exam conducting for maximum of 100 Marks with time duration of 90 minutes
- Question consists of 100 multiple choice type questions
- Each question carries one mark.
- The question papers for Computer Science, English & Hydrogeology tests will be only in English
- For all other tests, the question papers will be in both English and Telugu.
- The syllabus of each test consists of Section A for 30 questions, Section B for 30 questions and Section C for 40 questions.
Note : No Entrance test for the courses if less number of applications received than the existing seats.
SVUCET 2017 Test wise Syllabi / Syllabus
Here below table we are provided the subject for test wise, candidates are required to download the SVUCET Booklet 2017 and check the fully detailed syllabus for test. In most cases, Syllabus prescribed for the entrance tests relate to the common core 1st year syllabus of 2014-2015, 2nd year syllabus of 2015-2016 and 3rd year syllabus of 2016-2017 as followed in S.V. University
|Test- 14||Environmental Science|
|Test-20||SEAP Studies (South East Asian and Pacific Studies)|
|Test-30||Political Science and Public Administration|
- Schedule of Entrance tests: 3rd Week of May 2017
SVUCET 2017 Results / Rank Card Download Online
- The candidates, who participated in the SVUCET 2017, can download their Rank card from the website www.svudoa.in after publication of the results, rank cards will not be sent by post
- The rank obtained in SVUCET – 2017 is valid for admission for the academic year 2017-2018 only.
- There is no provision for REVALUATION or PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION of ANSWER SHEETS.
SVUCET 2017 Cut off / Qualifying Marks
- There are no qualifying marks in SVUCET-2017 Entrance test.
- All the candidates appeared for the Entrance test will be awarded test-wise Rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.
- When there is a tie on the basis of marks obtained in the test as a whole, it will be resolved as per seniority in age
SVUCET 2017 Counselling & Admission Procedure
All the students who participated in the SVUCET Entrance test 2017 will be called for PG admission counselling. The counselling schedule given below, candidates should bring the following documents at the time of counselling certificate verification process. The counselling will be conducted at DOA S.V.University, Tirupati
List of documents which are submit at the time of certificate verification process.
Candidates have to bring all original documents which are mentioned below, as well as take one Xerox set all of them.
- SVUCET-2017 Hall Ticket and Rank card
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer and Conduct certificates (TC)
Note**: Admission will not be given if T.C. from the institution where the candidate studied last is not submitted
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates
- Two Passport size photographs
- Study certificates from 9th class to qualifying examination
- Caste certificate in original from the Tahshildar in case of SC / ST / BC candidates, obtained in the year 2017 OR permanent caste certificate
- White Ration Card / Income certificate from the Tahshildar obtained in 2017 (for those who wish to apply for Scholarship/ fee concession). Fee concession if eligible, will not be given if income certificate is not submitted.
- Relevant certificate in case of physically challenged /extra curricular activities (NCC / NSS / Games & Sports / Cultural Activity) category.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of armed person.
- Residence Certificate of parent for stay in the state of A.P. from Tahshildar in case of candidates, who have studied outside A.P./ carried out private study.
- Migration certificate (for other University candidates)
- The DOA issues the Scratch Card / OTP to each eligible candidate. It should be preserved by the candidate until the admission procedure is completed web councelling process.
The cases of pending revaluation will not be considered
Note: Bonafied /Course completion Certificates are not allowed for Admission instead of Transfer Certificate
SVUCET 2017 COUNSELING Tentative Schedule
There will conduct 3 Phases of counsellings conduct by SVU University for PG course Admissions, the tentative dates for 3 phases are following below. The subject wise counseling schedule will be issued by the university at their website one week before the commencement of counselling
- Phase-I: Admissions 1st Week of June
- Phase-II: Sliding and Admissions 2nd Week of June
- Phase-III: Sliding and Admissions 3rd Week of June
- Class Work for 1st Semester 03-07-2017
SVUCET 2017 Course offered
|M.A. Adult Education|
|M.A. Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology|
|M.A. Human Rights & Duties|
|M.A. Music (Bharatanatyam)|
|M.A. Music (Veena)|
|M.A. Music (Violin)|
|M.A. Music (Vocal)|
|M.A. Performing Arts|
|M.A. Political Science & Public Administration|
|M.A. Population Studies|
|M.A. South East Asian & Pacific Studies|
|M.A. Women Studies and Management|
|M.Com. (Accounting & Finance)|
|M.Com. (Financial Management)|
|M.Sc. Animal Biotechnology|
|M.Sc. Applied Mathematics|
|M.Sc. Applied Statistics|
|M.Sc. Chemistry (Analytical)|
|M.Sc. Chemistry (Environmental)|
|M.Sc. Chemistry (Inorganic)|
|M.Sc. Chemistry (Organic)|
|M.Sc. Chemistry (Physical)|
|M.Sc. Computer Science|
|M.Sc. Counseling Psychology|
|M.Sc. Environmental Science|
|M.Sc. Fishery Science & Aquaculture|
|M.Sc. Food Technology|
|M.Sc. Home Science (EXT)|
|M.Sc. Home Science (HD)|
|M.Sc. Home Science FS & N and Dietetics|
|M.Sc. Industrial Microbiology|
|M.Sc. Tech. Hydrogeology|
SVUCET 2017 Seat Allotment & Seat Reservation
While PG course seats 85% are reserved for Local (L) candidates. The 85% reserved seats are filled by following category
OC (Open Category) – 85%
- SC – (15%)
- ST – (6%)
- BC–A – (7%)
- BC–B – (10%)
- BC–C – (1%)
- BC–D – (7%)
- BC– E – (4%)
ECA (Extracurricular activities)
- NCC/NSS/Sports/Cultural Activities (4%)
- PH (Physically challenged) (3%)
- CAP (Children of armed personnel) (2%)
Remaining 15% Seats reserved for Local and non-local candidates on merit bases
Read more at: http://www.svudoa.in/
If anyone have doubts on above topic, please comment us below. We will answer you soon.
What is svucet exam schedule for 2017 year. Give me syllabus for entrance test
Hi Swathi.k, SVUCET 2017 schedule not decided yet by the University, may be it will update very soon. please check this webpage for latest information regarding SVUCET.
Thanks for the information
Sir,my biotechnology rank card has not given in the website of svu.though I enter my hall ticket no. and DOB,it’s not coming,my rank is 3rd in biotechnology.But I got my biochemistry rank card.sir,PLZZ ,tell me what should I do now….
Gud evng sir,in s.v.u p.g council schedule they didn’t mentioned date for special category like NCC .so pls clarify my doubt sir
Good morning sir,
My rank is 184 and I’m belongs to non-local n cast BC-B I want to conform about my sheet at svu . Please tell me in my rank I got the svu sheet
Good morning sir,
My rank is 96 and I’m belongs to non-lokal cast oc I want to conform about my seat at svu.please tell me in my rank I got the svu seat.