Dr. Abdul Haq Urdu University, Kurnool A.P., recently published the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (AHUUCET) 2017 & Non-CET Under-Graduate Honors Courses Notification 2017-18 along with Prospectus through their official website at www.ahuuk.ac.in on 9th April 2017. The AHUUCET 2017 online applications are invited from eligible candidates who are interested to get admission into U.G / P.G. Courses offered by Dr. Abdul Haq Urdu University, Kurnool for the Academic Year 2017-2018 can apply on or before last date. The AHUUCET Entrance Test 2017 online applications submission receive only in between 12th April 2017 and 10th May 2017 up-to 05.00 P.M. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for AHUUCET 2017 on or before last date i.e. 10-05-2017 before 5 PM.
Dr. Abdul Haq Urdu University, Kurnool, will be conducted the AHUUCET Common Entrance Test 2017 for admissions into Postgraduate courses in Arts, Science, and Commerce offered at Dr. Abdul Haq Urdu University College, Kurnool for the Academic Year 2017-18. Dr. Abdul Haq Urdu University providing Two years (Four Semesters) P.G. courses admission through merit basis in the AHUUCET Entrance test 2017. The Three years (Six Semesters) Under-Graduation Honors courses admission will be through Non-CET basis only. The Rank obtained in AHUUCET-2017 is valid for admission for the academic year 2017-18 only.
No candidate will be admitted for Dr. Abdul Haq Urdu University – P.G. Courses for academic session 2017-18 without qualifying in AHUUCET entrance test 2017
AHUUCET 2017 Important Dates
Date of issued Admission Prospects & Notification : 9th April 2017
Date of commencement of online registration: 12th April 2017
Last date to online application submission: 10th May 2017
Last Date for Submission of Printout of Online Application: 10th May 2017 at 5.00 P.M.
Hall Tickets available to download from: 17th May 2017 Onwards
Dates of AHUUCET Entrance Test: 29th May 2017 and 30th May 2017
Date of publication of results: In June 2017 (Exact date update soon)
Rank Card available to download from: In June 2017
AHUUCET 2017 Test Center: KURNOOL only (No change in examination centre will be entertained at any stage)
Schedule for AHUUCET Entrance Tests 2017
|M.A. Economics||29th May 2017||10:00 AM to 11:30 AM|
|M.Sc. Applied Mathematics|
|M.A. Public Policy and Public Administration||29th May 2017||12:00 PM to 01:30 PM|
|M.A. Social Work||29th May 2017||03:00 PM to 04:30 PM|
|M.A. Urdu||30th May 2017||10:00 AM to 11:30 AM|
|M.A. English||30th May 2017||12:00 PM to 01:30 PM|
|M.Sc. Computer Science|
AHUUCET Tests 2017 Important notes
AHUUCET full form for Dr. Abdul Haq Urdu University Common Entrance Test.
AHUUCET is a university level entrance test conduct by Dr. Abdul Haq Urdu University at KURNOOL.
Dr. Abdul Haq Urdu University offered PG Regular courses through AHUUCET Entrance test merit basis.
For getting admission to a Post-Graduation course, a candidate should qualify in AHUUCET- 2017 and satisfy the eligibility criteria for the course.
U.G. Honors courses will be considered as Non-CET courses
There will be available 30 seats in each course in UG & PG Programmes under AHUU, Kurnool
The Teaching will be in Urdu and English for all subjects except English.
Students can write their exam in English Medium.
The Rank obtained in AHUUCET-2017 is valid for admission for the academic year 2017-18 only.
The eligible and interested candidates who are going to apply for AHUUCET Entrance Test 2017, you can find the Eligibility criteria, application registration fee, online application submission process, information regarding downloading of hall tickets, common entrance test pattern / test scheme, syllabus for entrance exam, information of ranking and Cut-Off, reservation policy for UG / PG courses admission, Counselling and Admission Procedure, academic course fee structure and Scholarship / Fee Reimbursement Eligibility, further detailed information read below of this page.
Eligibility for Taking AHUUCET Entrance Test 2017
- The applicants for AHUUCET 2017 should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the subject concerned.
- For the courses where admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage of marks in the group subjects should be at least 40%.
- A pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission to any course.
Note: Candidates who have already passed the qualifying examination / appearing for the final year annual examination in 2017 are eligible to apply. However you should passed with minimum marks in the qualifying examination at the time of counselling / admission. Supplementary candidates of 2017 are not eligible.
Click here to read the detailed eligibility criteria for AHUUCET entrance test 2017 each course
Dr. Abdul Haq Urdu University UG & PG Course offered through AHUUCET 2017 Merit
Dr. Abdul Haq Urdu University offered the below mentioned Bachelor Degree and Masters Degree Regular (R) mode courses through the common entrance test and non CET.
AHUUCET 2017 Course offered & Course Duration
- The duration of each Post-Graduation (PG) course offered is 2 years (4 Semesters).
- The duration of each Under-Graduation (Hons.) course offered is 3 years (6 Semesters).
- All the courses are offered at Regular (R) mode at the University
AHUUCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria for Different Courses
Under Graduate Honors Courses (U.G. / Degree) & Eligibility Criteria
|B.A.(Hons.) Urdu||Pass in Intermediate with a minimum aggregate score of 50%|
|B.A.(Hons.) Economics||Pass in Intermediate with Economics as a subject|
|B.A.(Hons.) Public Administration||Pass in Intermediate with a minimum aggregate score of 50%|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)||Pass in Intermediate with a minimum aggregate score of 50%|
|B.Com.(Hons.)||Pass in Intermediate with Commerce as a subject|
|B.Sc.(Hons.) Computer Science||Pass in Intermediate with Mathematics as a subject|
AHUUCET-2017 Post Graduate Course Offered, Eligibility & Tests Code
|M.Sc. Applied Mathematics||B.A. or B.Sc. with Mathematics||01-Applied Mathematics|
|M.A. Economics||B.A. with Economics with 400 marks / B.A. (Hons.) Economics||02-Economics|
|M.A. English||Any graduate with English in Part I or Part II for a minimum of at least 200 marks||03-English|
|M.Com.||B.Com. or B.A. with Accountancy under Part II or B.Com. Computers/Computer Applications or B.B.A. /B.B.M. / B.Com. Company secretary-ship or B.Com. (Honors) or B.Com. (Restructured Courses)||04-Commerce|
|M.Sc. Computer Science||B.Sc. Computer Science /B.C.A. / B.A. Computer Applications / B.Com. Computer Applications/ B.Sc. Mathematics combination /B.A. Mathematics combination/ B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science||05-Computer Science|
|M.A. Public Policy and Public Administration||B.A. with Political Science / Public Policy and Public Administration||06-Public Policy and Public Administration|
|M.A. Social Work||Any Graduate||07-Social Work
Unfilled seats will be filled with candidates qualified in English / Public Policy and Public Administration / Economics/ M.Com
|M.A. Urdu||Any graduate with Urdu in Part I or Part II or B.A. Oriental Learning in Urdu for a minimum of at least 200 marks||08-Urdu|
UG / PG Courses Availability of Seats in the University
- 30 seats for each course are available in Dr. Abdul Haq Urdu University College, Kurnool
AHUUCET Exam 2017 Application / Registration Fee
|Applications Registration and Processing Fee|
|For general / OBC candidates||Rs.350/-|
|For SC/ST/PHC Candidates||Rs.200/-|
Fee payment mode: Application fee payable through CHALLAN
Note: Registration fee is not refundable, candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility in all aspects before paying the registration fee
AHUUCET 2017 Online Application Process (How to Apply)
- Candidates should be submitted the AHUUCET Exam application ONLINE mode only through the website www.ahuuk.ac.in by registering the name and other details
- A Separate registration is required for each Test.
- No change of subject shall be entertained at any stage.
- For speedy processing of application, candidates should keep a scanned copy of their latest passport size photo and signature in JPEG/ JPG format only with less than 100 KB in size.
- Candidates can ensure your eligibility before applying and follow the below mentioned few simple steps in order to submitting the AHUUCET 2017 Online application form
Steps for online registration
- Go to the website www.ahuuk.ac.in and click on online registration button/link.
- Register your candidature by entering specified details.
- Fill the application form with your details carefully.
- Please verify the all fields which are entered by you before submitting it
- Now download SBH challan from the website and make payment
- Candidate has to enter the journal / transaction number and a scanned copy of paid challan and proceed further with registration.
- The following information must be kept ready for filling the details of online submission
a. Select the eligible courses.
b. Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
c. Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if passed.
d. Date of Birth as per SSC records.
e. Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidates.
f. PH / NCC / NSS / SPORTS / CAP etc.
- Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details.
- After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button
- Finally take a print out of filled in Online Application Form and Preserve a copy of the application for further reference
AHUUCET Entrance Test 2017 Hall Tickets Download
All the successfully applicants for AHUUCET Exam 2017, you can check your application status and eligibility for appear in the Entrance test. All the eligible candidates to appear for AHUUCET Test 2017, you download your Hall Tickets from the website www.ahuuk.ac.in using the application number. The application number should be used to download the Hall Ticket. Use the Application number for future correspondence till the admission process is completed.
Note: No candidate will be permitted into the examination hall without proper Hall Ticket.
AHUUCET Test Pattern 2017 (Particulars of Entrance Tests)
Click here to check the AHUUCET 2017 Post Graduate Course Offered & Tests Code.
- The Each Entrance Test will be conducting for 90 minutes duration
- Each test question paper consists of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- Each correct answer carries one mark and 100 is the maximum marks for each test
Note: There will be no negative mark for a wrong answer
AHUUCET Test 2017 Language
- The Question Paper for Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, and English will be in English only.
- For Urdu, question paper will be in Urdu only.
- Question paper for Economics, Commerce, Public Policy and Public Administration and Social Work will be both in English and Urdu.
- The Teaching will be in Urdu and English for all subjects except English.
- Students can write their exam in English Medium
AHUUCET Entrance Test 2017 Syllabus for Each Test
The syllabus prescribed for the Entrance Test is the Common Core / CBCS First Year Syllabus of 2014-15, Second Year Syllabus of 2015-16, and Third Year Syllabus of 2016-17 of the course concerned as offered by the Colleges / Universities
There is a prescribed syllabus for each Entrance Test as given below
Test-01 Applied Mathematics
Section A: Differential Equations and Solid Geometry
Section A: Micro Economics
Section A: Poetry, Prose, Short Stories, One-Act plays studied in the Paper I of First Year under Part – I (A) English
Section A: Business Economics, Financial Accounting, Business Organization & Management
Test-05 Computer Science
Section A: PC Software and Programming in C
Test-06 Political Science and Public Administration
Section A: Concepts, Theories and Institutions of Political Science, Concepts and Theories of Public Administration
Test-07 Social Work
Section A: Social work profession, philosophy and basic social science concepts
Section A: Paper I Studied under Part-I (B) Urdu
AHUUCET 2017 Cut-Off / Ranking / Qualifying Marks
For getting Dr. Abdul Haq Urdu University – PG Regular course admission, candidates should qualify in AHUUCET Test 2017 and satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed for the course.
- The minimum qualifying mark in the Entrance Test is 25 out of 100 marks.
- However, for SC/ST candidates there is no minimum qualifying mark.
AHUUCET 2017 Rank Card Download
The candidates who qualified in AHUUCET Entrance test 2017, you can download the Rank Card from the website www.ahuuk.ac.in
Note: The Rank obtained in AHUUCET-2017 is valid for admission for the academic year 2017-18 only. Candidates are advised to keep safe your Rank card for further requirement, like admission certificate verification process.
AHUUCET 2017 Ranking Tie basis Resolution
If there occurred tie between two or more persons marks obtained in the Test as a whole, it will be resolved by the following given factors
- When there is a tie on the basis of marks obtained in the Test as a whole, it will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in Section-C.
- If there is still a tie, it will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in Section-B.
- If there is still a tie, it will be resolved as per seniority in age.
AHUUCET 2017 PG Admissions
- Admission to a PG course will be based on AHUUCET-2017 Rank, subject to the candidate fulfilling the other eligibility criteria.
- The candidates who qualified the entrance test with the minimum percentage of marks, they will be called for the verification of certificates.
AHUUCET 2017 Counselling Procedure & Schedule
Candidates have to appear for certificate verification with all the original certificates along with TWO sets of Photostat copies and TWO passport size photographs as per the schedule.
Note: AHUUCET 2017 Counselling Schedule will be decided and update at the university official website. Here also we will update the same schedule very faster once it declared by the university officially.
At the time of counseling, the following original documents should be submitted by the candidate.
- AHUUCET-2017 Rank Card and Hall Ticket
- Marks Statements and Provisional / Degree Certificate / Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate(s) (Admission will not be given, If any candidate fail to submit their T.C. from the institution where the candidate studied last)
- SSC and Intermediate Pass Certificates
- Two passport-size photographs
- Study Certificates from IX class to the qualifying examination
- Caste certificate in original from Tehsildar in case of SC / ST / BC candidates (Integrated Caste Certificate or Temporary Caste Certificate taken in 2017)
- Two Income Certificates from Tehsildar obtained in 2017
- Relevant certificate in case of other reservations (PH / NCC / NSS / Games & Sports / NI)
- Discharge Certificate and Service Certificate of the parent in case of children of Armed Services Personnel
- Residence Certificate of parents for stay in the state of A.P. from Tehsildar in case of candidates who have studied outside AP / carried out private study
- Migration Certificate (for other than SVU region candidates)
Bona fide / Course completion Certificates are not allowed for Admission instead of Transfer Certificate (TC)
The above Original Certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission.
If a candidate fails to produce any of the following certificates, he/she will not be considered for admission.
AHUUCET 2017 PG Courses Reservation
- 85% of the seats in each course are reserved for local candidates, i.e. candidates belonging to SVU region, while 15% are filled with local or non-local candidates on merit.
- Indian nationals who are natives of other states (other than AP) are eligible for admission under National Integration Quota (5%).
Seats allocated to different reserved categories are as follows
For ECA and PH are for local candidates only
- Games and Sports-1%
- PH (Physically Handicapped / Differently Abled) -3%
- CAP (Children of Armed Services Personnel) -2%.
Reservation for women:
- 33.33% of the seats are reserved for women candidates in each category (i.e., OPEN, SC, ST, BC, ECA, and PH).
AHUUCET 2017 PG Courses Scholarship / Fee Reimbursement Eligibility
- The SC / ST candidates whose parental income is less than 2-Lakhs per annum are eligible for fee reimbursement and scholarship.
- In case of BC / EBC candidates, the parental income should be less than 1-Lakh are eligible for fee reimbursement and scholarship.
Candidates are eligible for fee reimbursement based on the valid income certificate.
- If any candidate (s) fails to submit the Two Income Certificates from Tehsildar obtained in 2017, they are not eligible for fee reimbursement
- All those students who are pursuing second / third / any other professional courses are not eligible for fee reimbursement by Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Such those candidates are required to pay fee at the time of admission.
AHUUCET-2017 FEE STRUCTURE (First year UG and PG Course fee to be paid at the time of Admission)
Read more at: http://www.ahuuk.ac.in/AHUUCET2017/
If any candidates have queries on above topic, please comment us below through comment session. We will answer you shortly.