Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE) 2016 Conducting for admission into B.Tech / M.Sc Integrated Courses under the university and their affiliated colleges. Karunya University conducting the KEE 2016 at more than 55 centres across India, the centre list available at below. All the related candidates who are preparing to appear for the Karunya Entrance Exam 2016 can check the KEE 2016 question paper pattern, exam centre list, date and time of KEE 2016 Entrance test and find the instructions to following the examination hall.
Important dates :
- Date & Time of KEE Entrance test : 23rd April 2016 at 02.30 PM to 05.00 PM
Karunya University has been conducting the KEE Entrance test as admission test for B.Tech / M.Sc Integrated courses under the university.
The Karunya University B.Tech / M.Sc Integrated course admissions 2016-17 seat allotment will be made based on KEE Entrance test 2016 merit.
Karunya University will be arranged the KEE-2016 in more than 55 centres across India.
- KEE is a pen and paper based entrance test
- The KEE Question paper consist of Objective Type of multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- KEE Entrance exam duration is 2.30 hours (150 minutes)
- For every wrong answer, there is a negative mark of 0.25
- KEE Entrance test Maximum marks is 100 marks
- The Question paper divided into 5 parts those are followed given below.
|Part||Subject||Duration||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Part A||Mathematics||60 minutes||45 MCQs||45 marks|
|Part B||Physics||20 minutes||15 MCQs||15 marks|
|Part C||Chemistry||20 minutes||15 MCQs||15 marks|
|Part D||General Aptitude||30 minutes||15 MCQs||15 marks|
|Part E||General Ethics / Christian Values||20 minutes||10 MCQs||10 marks|
|Total||150 Mins||100 Questions||100 Marks|
- Candidate is advised to enter in to the Examination Hall 30 minutes prior to the commencement of examination.
- Candidates will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall 30 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates should necessarily bring their Hall Ticket with them. During the examination time, invigilators will check the Hall Ticket to verify the identity of the candidates.
- Candidates are advised to bring sharp HB pencil(s), eraser, sharpener and black ballpoint pen to the Examination Hall.
- Candidates should write their Application Number correctly (as given in the Hall Ticket) in the specified place given in the OMR coding sheet and shade appropriately.
- For shading use HB pencil only.
- Answers should be given only in the answer sheet (OMR answer sheet). No spare answer sheet will be given.
- OMR answer sheet should be carefully filled up as per the instructions given in the question book. Replacement of answer sheet will not be allowed.
- Any malpractice committed is punishable as per University norms.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall before the ending of the examination.
- Before handing over the OMR coding sheet, candidates are requested to check the OMR coding sheet regarding the correctness of particulars and return it to their respective invigilators.
- Under any circumstances, the answer sheet or question booklet cannot be taken out of the Examination Hall.
|Place||Centre Code||Place||Centre Code|
|Chennai (Broadway)||11||Port Blair||40|
|Coimbatore (Race course)||14||Ramanathapuram||43|
|Coimbatore (Big bazaar)||15||Ranchi||44|
If any queries regarding above topic, please write in below comment box. We will replay you shortly.