Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Uttar Pradesh recently issued the application form for Admission to the Class IX against Vacant Seats during 2016-17. The offline applications are invited from eligible candidates who are interested may apply for Lateral Entry Test April 2016 on or before last date 29th February 2016 (Monday).
The related candidates who have to apply for NVS Class IX Lateral Entry Test 2016, you may check the application policy and procedure, Entrance test pattern, test date, admit card, result declaration date etc at below
Navodaya 9th Class Entry Test April 2016 Admit Card Download
About NVS Class IX Lateral Entry Test
- The Class IX Lateral Entry Test conducting for only those candidates who have studied/ is studying in Class VIII during the Academic Session 2015-16 in one of the Govt./Govt. recognized schools.
- The Ninth Class Admissions 2016-17 under NVS will be based on merit of NVS Class IX Lateral Entry Test April 2016
- The Lateral Entry Test question paper Medium of Language will be English/Hindi only.
- The Selection Test will consist of subjects of Mathematics, General Science, English and Hindi. Difficulty level of the test paper shall be Class VIII.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti shortly known as NVS, Ministry of Human Resource Development (Department of School Education & Literacy Government of India). NVS Institution located at “Sector 62, NOIDA-201307, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh”.
Important words :
|Name of organization||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, UP|
|Announcement||Application form Download|
|Name of exam||Class IX Lateral Entry Test April 2016|
|Type of exam||Entrance Exam|
|Last Date to application submission||29th February 2016|
|Date of Entrance of exam||24th April 2016|
|Timing for the exams||10.00 Am to 1.00 PM (3 Hrs)|
|Examination Center||JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA|
|Maximum Marks||100 Marks|
|Date of issue Admit Card||On Monday 11th April 2016|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Class IX Entry Test 2016 Application Form Download
The eligible and interested candidates can download the application form below and fill it properly. Candidates need to send the duly filled application form along with relevent documents by register post. The applications must reach to the office of Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of the concerned district on or before 29th February 2016.
Candidates can download and take the application form at : https://resultsnew.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Navodaya-Lateral-Entry-Test-2016-Notification.pdf
Nature of the Lateral Entry Test / Selection Test for 9th Class
The question paper carries maximum of 100 Marks
The Test time duration is 03 hours without any break
Question paper contains objective/descriptive type questions only
Medium of Language for Examination will be English & Hindi
The Selection Test will difficulty level, the test paper shall be Class VIII syllabus of following subjects.
Examination Date, time, venue:
- Date of Entry Examination: Sunday 24th April, 2016
- Time Duration for Entrance Test : Three hours (10.00 Am to 1.00 PM)
- Centre for examination : JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA
NVS – 9th Class Against Vacant Seats 2016-17 Notification
Notification PDF Dowload at : https://resultsnew.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Navodaya-Lateral-Entry-Test-2016-Notification.pdf
For more information please visit : http://www.nvshq.org/display_page.php?page=Selection%20Test
Contact address :
For any queries regarding above topic, please tell us through below comment session.
Leave a Reply